Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #181
The SFV (Northridge) was chosen because people were coming from all over.
Some were from the SFV, LA. Simi Valley, Santa Clarita, SGV and also OC.

An additional objective was to plan drives and events in other areas so as better to accommodate those that could make meetings.

Now we need to find a time/day that is convenient for most again.

Dave

The SFV (Northridge) was chosen because people were coming from all over.
Some were from the SFV, LA. Simi Valley, Santa Clarita, SGV and also OC.

An additional objective was to plan drives and events in other areas so as better to accommodate those that could make meetings.

Now we need to find a time/day that is convenient for most again.

Dave
can we get a quick poll going of our exact areas so as to find an updated central location ffor all of us? I mean Ortega hwy in oc is an amazing drive and I see all sorts of cars racingor driving there on the weekends... but I realise that's far for a lot of ppl. what about those canyons matt farah does his vids in la?

yea if I remember il go, that's about 15mins from me. on a side not god dam is it hot today, what are you guys' charge temps like today? and what ic are you running?

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #188
For those that are interested.

We are trying to get our SFV meetings going again.
At first (of course subject to future change) we will use the same day and time.
That will be Thursday at 7:30PM - ?.

We have decided to change the venue however (also can be changed in the future).

The location for this meet will be the Denny's in Northridge at 9001 Tampa Ave. near Nordhoff St.
Denny's was chosen over Bob's because in the past we got in to eat very late and the wait staff didn't like it, this should not be a problem at a 24 hour restaurant.
This is only one major street east of our old location (Bob's).
Easy to find, from the Tampa Ave. off ramp of the 118 freeway, south to Nordhoff St.

Dave

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club

At first (of course subject to future change) we will use the same day and time.

We have decided to change the venue however (also can be changed in the future).

The location for this meet will be the Denny's in Northridge at 9001 Tampa Ave. near Nordhoff St.
Denny's was chosen over Bob's because in the past we got in to eat very late and the wait staff didn't like it, this should not be a problem at a 24 hour restaurant.
Easy to find, from the Tampa Ave. off ramp of the 118 freeway, south to Nordhoff St.

Dave
+1 to this post Dave and I came to the conclusion that this location will be best for now. This meet will also serve as an event to plan our next big canyon run. This is an SFV meet and will remain one. Sorry oc people, while we would love to have you guys. We have no desire to move our meet and runs. Start your own meet thread for that. (Ortega highway is just not worth the drive when we have so many canyons in our back yard)

Also I want to be at this event in force as I'm on the flyer.

Thanks again guys for your interest in our meets. 2016 will be our biggest year.

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #190
Sorry oc people start your own meet and thread lol.
That is to say that it is encouraged that you start a more local meet to gather more members.
We do however, invite ALL of those that are willing to make the trip, PLEASE attend our meets as we would hope to attend OC meets if possible.
This way we can come up with some fantastic day cruses/events.

Dave

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
That is to say that it is encouraged that you start a more local meet to gather more members.
We do however, invite ALL of those that are willing to make the trip, PLEASE attend our meets as we would hope to attend OC meets if possible.
This way we can come up with some fantastic day cruses/events.

Dave
I made the other post a little nicer lol

Dave
I'm down with this, but why not have closer to like a freeway or something? On that note when are you guys planning on starting this? or is this just tentative? Whatever I'm down as it's not too far from me.

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #193
All the locations next to the freeways either have poor service or bad parking.
Other locations have been made off limits do to inappropriate behavior by previous car groups.
We will start here and discuss other possible future locations.

This restart will be this Thursday 2/25/16.
Dave

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #195
I hope we will have more but we do have the original three, +1 so far.

Dave