Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #221
ill be there today!

i hope! is at going to be at the same place as last week?

Yes, same place as last week.

Dave

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
We need to get this going again. I'm thinking bi weekly and the same spot for now. I really want to go towards a different location like a Wings top or hooters or Buffalo Wild wings. Let's get some ideas going and a head count and get this going again. The weather is warming up and the days are longer let's get this meet in full swing!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #224
I wish I could afford those places.

Dave

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Perfect let's get this going again

Dave
Those places really aren't that much more money then Denny's and usually they tend to have a much nicer environment and better service. It's usually a mere 5 to 10 dollars more for a meal and probably much better quality food. I also want to make the meet monthly the more I think about it. This would help offset the cost of eating out and to make it so we get bigger turn outs being that we will have 1 planning meet and 1 canyon run per month to make it easier for people to be in attendance.
With the weather warming up we should start making this happen and get some runs planned. I know we lost rob and Steve but let's get the rest of the group back together and have some amazing runs this summer!

Dave
I dropped $25 at that BBQ place in Agoura Hills the last time we did a run, and I tried to get the cheapest thing on the menu. Denny's is stupid expensive for the "quality" of food you get there. I can eat cheaper and better quality at Hooter's, for Christ's sake.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I dropped $25 at that BBQ place in Agoura Hills the last time we did a run, and I tried to get the cheapest thing on the menu. Denny's is stupid expensive for the "quality" of food you get there. I can eat cheaper and better quality at Hooter's, for Christ's sake.
Woodranch is pricey lol but so bomb.

Ok guys let's get a head count of interested people so we can maybe get something going. It's been way to long since we had an event.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I'm in NH but so down to meet, just got my car less than a month ago. ??
Perfect! Let's get this going for this Thursday at the Denny's we had been previously going to. Let's get this rolling and get our meets back in full swing.

I am seriously needing a good canyon run its been to long?

Perfect! Let's get this going for this Thursday at the Denny's we had been previously going to. Let's get this rolling and get our meets back in full swing.

I am seriously needing a good canyon run its been to long?

See you there.

What's up my SFV FiST d00ds.
I'll try my best to make it out to your meet.
Which Denny's Location is this at? You got the major cross-streets or an address?

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
What's up my SFV FiST d00ds.
I'll try my best to make it out to your meet.
Which Denny's Location is this at? You got the major cross-streets or an address?
For those that are interested.
That will be Thursday at 7:30PM - ?.

The location for this meet will be the Denny's in Northridge at 9001 Tampa Ave. near Nordhoff St.

Easy to find, from the Tampa Ave. off ramp of the 118 freeway, south to Nordhoff St.

Dave
To bump the thread and location.

And maybe drag Dave out.