Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

Been a long time lurker, on my second fiST and I think its time to start getting more involved in the scene. gunna try and make it out for some of these if y'all are ok with some new blood!

Ran Angeles Crest today. SR2 is open to Wrightwood! Jensen's Market in Wrightwood will have a Memorial Weekend BBQ.

Who's up for an Angeles Crest Hwy (fun) run this Memorial Weekend?

Ooooo bout time they reopened that road. Now if they would just finish the 39 our to the 2. On topic, I might depending on the times

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Maybe, funny I actually just ran Angeles Crest all the way from Palmdale last night. It's been a minute.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I would say let's do azusa canyon..... but yeah.....

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
How about an SFV canyon as this is the SFV thread ? I'll gladly arrange a run in one of our local canyons. But Azusa is sgv and to far for the SFV group that posts in this thread (for the most part) it seems RobK sold his car and sickessst (etzael) has disappeared. If you want to get an SGV thread going I'm sure you would find a bunch of people that would be interested in that run. Generally speaking us SFV guys don't want to drive that far for a canyon run when have so many great roads that are much closer.

Sorry dude.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

How about an SFV canyon as this is the scv thread ? I'll gladly arrange a run in one of our local canyons. But Azusa is sgv and to far for the scv group that posts in this thread (for the most part) it seems RobK sold his car and sickessst (etzael) has disappeared. If you want to get an SGV thread going I'm sure you would find a bunch of people that would be interested in that run. Generally speaking us SFV guys don't want to drive that far for a canyon run when have so many great roads that are much closer.

Sorry dude.

Wow, that's a bit harsh when I was only referencing the fires that are currently burning there. Also Angeles Crest is not SFV so maybe that should be left out as well. Try not to get your eballs in a tangle when someone is just making a suggestion. GMR is better anyway (when it's not on fire)

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Wow, that's a bit harsh when I was only referencing the fires that are currently burning there. Also Angeles Crest is not SFV so maybe that should be left out as well. Try not to get your eballs in a tangle when someone is just making a suggestion. GMR is better anyway (when it's not on fire)

GMR is only better if your interested in getting a ticket. Best of luck dude seriously [emoji106]

well I for one will keep an eye on this thread, might do angeles crest this weekend depends on how i feel. if you guys organize something I'll do my best to be there.

SICKESSS-ST

How about an SFV canyon as this is the SFV thread ? I'll gladly arrange a run in one of our local canyons. But Azusa is sgv and to far for the SFV group that posts in this thread (for the most part) it seems RobK sold his car and sickessst (etzael) has disappeared. If you want to get an SGV thread going I'm sure you would find a bunch of people that would be interested in that run. Generally speaking us SFV guys don't want to drive that far for a canyon run when have so many great roads that are much closer.

Sorry dude.

I have appeared! What's up everyone. Yeah, I've been MIA for a while like [MENTION=2054]Perfblue15[/MENTION] said, just been super busy with work. Anyway, let's at least plan a meet sometime in the next month, we'll plan a drive the day we meet.