Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Small Part Out

Trader history for Blackfiesta17 (0)

Hi, I have for sale a couple parts left over after trading my fiesta ST Away
All parts are located in Buhler, Kansas and will be shipped via UPS

MaPerformance Front Mount Intercooler has about 12k miles on it good condition! Price: 250$ “That price is shipped” sold

Mountune TurboSmart Blow off Valve “can run on stock or big turbo will include block off plate tuner will have to disable stock recirculating valve” Price: 120$ “Shipped” sold

Cobb Accessport “No Mount included” Price: 325$ “Shipped” SOLD

Shoot me a message in the inbox or Email for the Fastest response: BlackFiesta17@outlook.com

Attachments

Last edited:
It never fails I need a AP, but I always seem to blow my money the day before a good one is posted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
Notice to Seller
You are in violation of the forum Classified Rules.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Important Information:

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

3.Images***

Flash device photo(s) must show the install or uninstall screen(s) and must also include your ID info, to prove the device offered is yours and unmarried.

*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.

12-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 12 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

Notice to Buyer
For your protection it is recommended that you postpone your purchase until the forum Classified Rules are complied with.
Edit: All updated photos of accessport!