Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 16x7 Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 (Anthracite) w/ 205/50 BFG Sport Comp 2 - Like New!

Trader history for blongo804 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEPOSIT RECEIVED - PENDING PICKUP

Product Description
- Nearly new 4x108 anthracite Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2's. I bought them brand new and they were only on my SVTF for one summer. Always properly cleaned, plastic covers still on the center caps. The BFG's were also bought brand new and have only 3-4K on them of easy driving. There's virtually no wear on the tires or wheels. The whole setup is easily 9.9/10 condition.

Price
$750 firm.

Shipping Details
Not really willing to ship at the moment as I'm sure it'll be crazy expensive. Not only will shipping be expensive, but so will PayPal fees, which is why I prefer pickup right now.

Contact Information
Call/Text: 570 8seven seven seven 32 o
Email: brianlongo 3 2 one at g mail

I understand I'm brand new to the site with no feedback and this is my first post, but I have several awesome feedback ratings under the same username on focusst.org and legacygt.com - both have lots of feedback for me as a buyer/seller.

Thank you

1 - VuyZpQN.jpg

4 - tMKlvK4.jpg

eXv6Gd4.jpg

2 - AY1M6ff.jpg

3 - H5DkcMY.jpg

5 - 5ZMetQq.jpg

6 - OosBJ84.jpg

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Why not just keep them and put them on the FiST you want to get (those would look/work GREAT on any color FiST!)?

Or, do you need the coin from this sale in order to get said FiST?

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #3
Why not just keep them and put them on the FiST you want to get (those would look/work GREAT on any color FiST!)?

Or, do you need the coin from this sale in order to get said FiST?
Great question! I would love to keep these for the potential FiST, but you're right in the fact that I'd rather use the money from this setup to put down on the FiST up front.

Damn that's tempting seeing as I'm only and hour or so away. GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #7
Damn that's tempting seeing as I'm only and hour or so away. GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm willing to drive a bit closer to you if it helps your temptations! I'm off all weekend. :)
That would help indeed. Can't believe I forgot. +45 is the offset.. First post will be updated as more pics will also be added today!
perfect wheels for FiST! GLWS
Thank you!

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #8
For those waiting on pictures - my apologies on the delay. I'm just getting over a sickness that began on the first day at a new job.. terrible combination let me tell you lol.

I'm hoping to get some pictures of each wheel tonight.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
You can use imgur.com to host larger images.

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #15
No one will ever believe it, but the pictures are now uploaded to my first post! Finally got a chance to get on my desktop and resize them. :)

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #18
if you are willing to ship I bet it's been long gone. free BUMP for you
Can't argue that fact. I'd love to ship, but I don't trust my packing skills with a wheel/tire setup. I've shipped several items before, but wheels/tires worry me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.