Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 2015 Fiesta ST $16,700

Trader history for lonelysuperstar (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is my 2015 Fiesta ST. 20k miles, Oxford White. Base model, only options are the painted calipers. Oil changed every 3k. Almost new Sparco Asseto 16" with BF Goodrich high performance all seasons lowered on Einach Pro kit. Only engine mods are Green filter drop in and Mountune induction hose. Also has boomba shift knob, WeatherTech floor mats and Rola roof rack. All mods included in sale, no stock wheels or suspension. Not parting out. Thanks for looking I'm located in Fairfax Virginia. $16,700

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Do you have any problems scrapping driving around in the city? I'm always hesitate to lower because of where we live, city roads aren't the best. And what size tires are those?

OP
L
Thread Starter #4
Only rubbing issue is on drivers side front when turning AND going over a bump. Does not happen frequently and never bothered me, just fender liner. 205/50 tire

OP
L
Thread Starter #5
Also want to disclose that the front bumper, crash bar and headlights have been replace due to me rear ending someone. Low speed impaact on Connstitution Ave, impossible to go any faster than 30 in rush hour traffic. Want to be up front and honest. I worked in a body shop for years and it passed my inspection.

May be priced a little high. I had my Fiesta with 22k miles listed for $17k and I had EVERY bolt on under the sun including aftermarket brakes, wheels, braces, sway bars, Cyborg turbo, 91/E30 Tunes, Cobb Accessport with Recaro's, Moon roof, and Nav. I got no bites. I turned it back to stock and traded it in.

Well, a year ago I got my 14 with 22k for 16500, recaros, moonroof and nav. Had an nib AP3 but needed tires. 16.5k. I don't know if you are really much off, but recaros definitely make a sell easier I think. The fender bender could be a turn off as well.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

eric007

Just starting my search for the right st now I'm parting with an srt8 300 but I'm intrested

Just starting my search for the right st now I'm parting with an srt8 300 but I'm intrested
DONT DO IT!! :) I had a '13 300 SRT8 and I regret selling it to this day. My non-highway commute got longer with a new job, and premium gas was over $4. Monthly gas bills were killing me (was probably getting about 12 mpg the way my car was setup.

Loved that car!!

OP
L
Thread Starter #17
DONT DO IT!! :) I had a '13 300 SRT8 and I regret selling it to this day. My non-highway commute got longer with a new job, and premium gas was over $4. Monthly gas bills were killing me (was probably getting about 12 mpg the way my car was setup.

Loved that car!!
Well thanks Debbie downer. Still for sale

OP
L
Thread Starter #18

Loved that car!!
Well thanks Debbie downer. Still for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.