Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: FS: 2015 Fiesta ST, 2300 miles for $16,800 USD...FOR REAL.

Trader history for GTS Jeff (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price reduction to $14,999 USD. Canadian car DEAL due to excellent exchange rate. Car is located in Calgary, Alberta, but the deal is worth the trip!
-Brand new condition
-no accidents
-2,300 miles not a typo! (The odometer can be flicked to KMs or miles)
-New car warranty until November 2018, valid in USA and Canada.
-unmodified

-Molten Orange Pearl paint
-Navigation
-red calipers
-RE050s and track pads
-red Recaros
-keyless entry
-Sony SYNC stereo with bluetooth
-heated seats
-auto climate control
-pristine condition with totally flawless paint and perfect interior.

Check out what other Fiesta STs are going for, mine is the best price and lowest mileage. My asking price is FIRM. This is VERY FAIR pricing on a car that is barely broken in! The car is as good and new as it looks here. Clean carproof included.

If you're a Canadian wanting to buy this car, the price is $19,995CAD firm.

Please message me with your PHONE NUMBER if you are interested so I can weed out tirekickers. I've sold a car to an American before and it's a very simple process. I'm an open and honest seller and easy to deal with. Obviously no history on this forum but once we chat on the phone I think I can make you comfortable that I'm legit.

Ruben

Can you give a quick rundown of the process, and associated costs, for importing to the US?

OP
G
Thread Starter #3
I'd rather not, as I think it's probably safer for both the buyer and myself if the buyer does the actual research. I sold a 2011 STI to an American once and all he really needed from me was a photo of some emissions stickers and to verify the odometer could be read in miles. It's a quick google away and for the amount you're saving, it's worth the few minutes of research.

Ruben

I'd rather not, as I think it's probably safer for both the buyer and myself if the buyer does the actual research. I sold a 2011 STI to an American once and all he really needed from me was a photo of some emissions stickers and to verify the odometer could be read in miles. It's a quick google away and for the amount you're saving, it's worth the few minutes of research.
Haha, so it was an easy process for YOU... [biggrin]

Just thought it might be useful to have personal, anecdotal information from someone who's actually been through the process. Would certainly help me consider something that by all accounts looks like a pain in the rear! https://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/importing-car

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
Hi Ruben, if you're interested, please send me your phone number. Thank you.

OP
G
Thread Starter #8

Gabe found this link: http://www.ezbordercrossing.com/the...e/importing-vehicle-from-canada/#.V_Qx7dApDqB

Seems like 3 main requirements:

1. Letter from Ford (it was just an email request to get one the last time I did this)
2. Fill out a downloadable government form. Takes 5 minutes
3. Clean the undercarriage. Which is pressure washing the car. It's never even seen winter so it's pretty clean already.

OP
G
Thread Starter #9
Price reduction...$14,999 USD. Basically the same price as another one on here with 50k miles...haha.

OP
G
Thread Starter #11
I ended up selling it for $12k USD after 6 months of shit for interest. This car is bullshit for resale. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.