Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD 2016 Fiesta ST Recaro Package, 53k miles

Trader history for ZSager (0)

ZSager

Long time lurker who has lost their account information. Has come time to finally part with my beloved Fiesta, since moving I have driven the car once in the last several months and its otherwise been in the garage.

2016 Ford Fiesta ST Blue with Recaro Package
53xxx miles
Clean title, owned outright
VIN: 3FADP4GX9GM118889
Stock except for trailer hitch added so I could run a single tray 1up bike rack. I trialed different exhaust hangers to prevent the banging noise, and finally settled on some stiffer Ford OEM hangers installed by the local dealership. Minimal noise.

I love this car. It was my first new car purchase and a gift to myself after completing residency. But, moving to the northeast, having a child, and now not having to rely on auto transport for the bulk of how I get around means that this car has mostly sat. I have been the only person to drive it, my partner doesnt drive a manual. Enthusiast owned through and through, and well cared for. I have every receipt since new, and even all the gas receipts for the first few years(that was excessive,I admit).

Car was purchased new in Virginia and driven home to Kentucky where it spent the first year and a half of its life. Then moved to Boston, where it has been since. It was driven more regularly at first--I worked several jobs but since moving to Boston mileage went way down, and even more so during the pandemic. For the last year and a half or so driven once a week mostly.

It was just detailed and looks beautiful. Interior, the car is stain and rip free. Wear in the drivers side floor mat from my heel. Slight bolster wear on the left drivers side. The rear seat was used a handful of times and the passenger seat was used infrequently. Exterior,there are some small scratches(tried to show in photos) and the largest scratch/scrape is on the meeting of the bumper and front drivers side fender where someone scraped against the car in a parking lot, and of course didnt leave a note. Insurance quoted 800 to repair, after detailing I suspect its less than that.

Mechanically, it had the blend door actuator replaced. Has had regular synthetic oil changes. It needs pads/rotors presently, they are noisy. It is presently wearing snow tires and steel wheels, but I have the stock 17" grey wheels and TPMS. No sensors in the steelies.

Wonderful car, just doesnt make sense for our family now. Would love to have another enthusiast have it. The carvana quote was good, but seeing if there is any interest here for the next week before I sell it that way.

SOLD

Feel free to ask any questions

Contact me at:

Thanks!
Zack

Last edited: