Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD - AccessPort V3 (Lower Mainland, BC, Canada)

Trader history for foodtruck (0)

Selling the following:

* Unmarried AccessPort V3, w/ standard Cobb tunes
* Soft case
* Two standard faceplates
* Magnetic holder
* OBD2 cable

Initially purchased it here on forums, but eventually decided to keep the tune stock. The package came with only a dodgy custom 3D-printed mount that was falling apart and which got thrown out. As can be seen on the photos, I also had to scrape off the velvety surface on the back panel because it was turning into greasy mush.

Because of the above, asking a somewhat below the market price of $300USD / $375CAD. Would prefer it to get picked up locally, but willing to ship as well (w/ buyer paying for shipping)

Attachments

ODIN

Selling the following:

* Unmarried AccessPort V3, w/ standard Cobb tunes
* Soft case
* Two standard faceplates
* Magnetic holder
* OBD2 cable

Initially purchased it here on forums, but eventually decided to keep the tune stock. The package came with only a dodgy custom 3D-printed mount that was falling apart and which got thrown out. As can be seen on the photos, I also had to scrape off the velvety surface on the back panel because it was turning into greasy mush.

Because of the above, asking a somewhat below the market price of $300USD / $375CAD. Would prefer it to get picked up locally, but willing to ship as well (w/ buyer paying for shipping)
Hi, I live in BC...still for sale? Where in BC are you?