Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Breedt Product Design RMM

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I have for sale a slightly used rear motor mount from Breedt Product Design. Here is the description from their product page:

BPD said:
This RMM reduces wheel hop, increases traction, enhances shifting feel, and most importantly, gets the power down better all with still retaining near stock NVH.

Specifics
? Comes with 2 polyurethane bushings 40 and 60 durometer
? Bushings are replaceable and exchangeable (can be purchased separate for $15)
? 40 durometer gets rid of bangs, gives better response while providing near stock NVH
? 60 durometer is for serious power down the road or for that true race car feel
? 6061 billet alum
? Reuses factory transmission bracket
? Retains factory downtube brace

All Breedt products are 100% made in the USA and all hardware is included.

This RMM reduces wheel hop, increases traction, enhances shifting feel, and most importantly, gets the power down better all with still retaining near stock NVH.

Specifics
? Comes with 2 polyurethane bushings 40 and 60 durometer
? Bushings are replaceable and exchangeable (can be purchased separate for $15)
? 40 durometer gets rid of bangs, gives better response while providing near stock NVH
? 60 durometer is for serious power down the road or for that true race car feel
? 6061 billet alum
? Reuses factory transmission bracket
? Retains factory downtube brace

All Breedt products are 100% made in the USA and all hardware is included.

This is a fantastic mount with a replaceable bushing that gives it a lifetime capacity. The billet aluminum is fantastic and it's an overall nice compromise for a daily driver. It currently has the 40 durometer bushing installed. Of course it does give some vibrations, it is a solid rear motor mount afterall.

Asking $110 shipped!

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
It's a great mount and I loved it. Decided to go another route though. If interested in purchase let me know and I can ship tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.