Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: CA-2014 Tuxedo Black Track Ready Cyborg FiST 21k miles

Trader history for Joszer (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

So the time has come to get rid of my Fiesta, I've been the original owner since June 2014 with 0 miles on the clock. Since then the car has undergone a wild transformation. Practically everything on the car for the exception of the interior has gotten replaced in effort to maximize it's trackday potential.

I'm located in Riverbank California.
Asking $18,000

Mods:
Cyborg Turbo
E30/91 Oct Adam Tune (250whp vdyno)
OZ Formula HLT Wheels
Brand new GForce Comp 2 tires 205/40/17
Cobb Intercooler
Cobb charge pipes
Injen Intake
Mishimoto Radiator
Mishimoto Oil cooler
Mishimoto Oil catch can
2JR downpipe
Map Exhaust
Wilwood Big brake kit with stainless lines
Focus SVT rear calipers and rotors (bigger than stock)
Custom Valved BC Coilovers 20 way dampening adjustable
Eibach front and rear sway bars
Steeda Sway End links
Peirce 6 point front brace, 4 point mid brace, 2 point trunk brace, and torsion bar
No Piston dead pedal and evap canister cover
Boomba shift plate, shifter, and heavy oval shift knob
Motul gear oil In transmission
Castrol SRF in brake lines.
Gold plug magnetic drain plug
Weather tech Wind Deflectors
Diode dynamics front HID lights
Luxeon LED Fog lamps
LED rear license plate lights
Removable Peirce Motorsport front tow hook
TRC front and side splitters

I have records for EVERYTHING. Proof of my 8 or so oil changes, every purchase, and all work done on this car. All sits in a folder behind the driver's seat

The car drives beautifully, makes great power, suspension drives like a Cadillac on full soft and like a go cart on full hard.

Selling because I need a bigger car and the new MK7 Golf R has caught my sights.

Obligatory photos
https://imgur.com/a/9SJW5

PM me for more info thanks for looking.

**EDIT NOT INTERESTED IN PARTING OUT JUST YET, PROBLEM IS FOR MOST OF THE BIG GOOD PARTS, I DONT HAVE THE STOCK REPLACEMENTS. ILL POST IF AND WHEN I PART OUT THE CAR**

***EDIT 4/18/2016***

SOLD THE CAR AND BOUGHT A BRAND NEW GOLF R. WILL POST A FOR SALE THREAD WITH ALL THE PARTS I TOOK OFF THE CAR. STAY TUNED

Whoa this is a STEAL. I will be surprised if this doesn't get snatched up real quick. Glws!

Haha I went and looked at the Mk7 Golf R a few days ago, thinking of doing the same thing. GLWS!

2006ser

Also intrested in the recaro seats for if your willing to trade plus cash on my end

Interested on the wilwood brakes and the SS lines if u finally decide to part it out! GLWS!

i have Standard black seats. would you be willing to swap out the Recaros for the standard seats? Plus cash possibly?

Izzy

Interested in your cyborg...stock trade plus cash and my turbo has 20k miles on it.

OP
J
Thread Starter #12
Sold yesterday and bought a Golf R. I will post a for sale thread for the parts that I did manage to take off. Stay tuned.

OP
J
Thread Starter #14
Congrats man! Did you go with manual or DSG?
I went with the Manual. I test drove both manual and DSG. The DSG shifts extremely fast and is really responsive but it made the driving experience quite lame. I didn't feel engaged and didn't like that the car was doing everything for me. The manual is much more involved. The stock shifter is short, smooth, and crisp. I love it. I went with the White R with the DCC suspension. The dealer made me an offer on my Fiesta that I couldn't pass up. Got the Golf at MSRP with no markup too.

Status
Not open for further replies.