Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sold ==> FS: New in-the-box, U.S.-spec Fiesta ST mountune sport springs!

Trader history for meFiSTo (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meFiSTo

SOLD.

Some forum "friends" convinced me to go the BC Racing BR 6K/4K coilover route for my daily driver/occasional lapper. Once I started thinking about possibly getting Koni shocks, I just flipped over to the coilovers. Same guys talked me into a Quaife.

So: Never installed mountune springs in their original box are now for sale.

Here's the manufacturer's info: mountune listing
List price: $269 shipped
My Price: $200 plus shipping

Dimensions: 24x6.5x14.5 inches; 20 lbs
My zipcode: 98052

Contact Information: Please contact me via thread or PM.

Thanks for your interest. If you are REALLY interested (ie., ready to buy), I'll happily open the box and snap photos. BUT: This is as it landed on my doorstep in August.

Photo of never opened, still sealed box with springs:

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
You don't need the aftermarket shocks with these though mountune says. You can use the stock ones fine.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #3
You don't need the aftermarket shocks with these though mountune says. You can use the stock ones fine.
Oh, I know. It was just a cascading logic deal. In any event, the coilovers are coming and these need to find a new home.

CanadianST

The worst part about a fourm like this, seeing and hearing about all the new parts that are "just a couple bucks more" than what your looking at or the "well if you're getting that you should get this too." It's a curse and my wallet hates it, but my FiST sure loves it! [lovest]

Good luck with sale, someone should snap these up quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.