Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Injen intake w/ Mishimoto filter & coupling

Trader history for frankiefiesta (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
For sale is an Injen intake with a Mishimoto filter and coupling. Condition 8/10. Few paint chips from taking the intake in and out of the car. Performs well and gives you that sweet sweet turbo sound.

Price: $175 shipped
Shipped from NJ 08731 through UPS
PM me for more details, or to set up payment through PayPal.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
You know you can get a brand new Injen intake from ModBargains for $199.99 and free shipping right? lol
No I didn't know.. That's a sale price according to the website. Damn you mod bargains with your good prices lol. I can beat the price though. I'll edit it now

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Can ship out either day of or day after payment is received. $25 less than mod bargains and comes with a much bigger filter, high quality Mishimoto coupling, and 2 hose clamps.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Pics of it on the car? And how much would an extra filter cost ?
It's currently out of the car. If you really want a picture of it in I can do that sometime this afternoon. And the filter was like $60 if I remember correctly but it is an oiled filter (aka k&n). you can go to your local auto zone and buy a filter cleaning kit. I have one and would use it every 6 months to make sure filter was cleaned and oiled on my old cars intake. This filter is only 4 months old.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
How much picked up? My grandfather lives out in Toms River so I head out there frequently.
I live about 10 mins from toms river. If you want I'll do $150 picked up. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.