Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: New X-37 $1275 shipped no core.

Trader history for Sourskittle (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Selling a Zero mile pumaspeed X37. It comes with the pumaspeed large stainless inlet and is ready to fly.

This is ready to ship RIGHT NOW, no waiting. And no core charge. If your interested, I'd be will to sell it for $1,000.00 shipped if you send me your stock core. Or $1075 shipped with no core.

This will ship within 1 day after payment :)

This is the X37 compressor wheel.

Larger clipped turbine wheel

Big stainless inlet sealed and installed.

Feel free to PM me or Email me at sourskittlesrt4@gmail.com
Once you PM me, I'll be happy to give you my person phone number as well :)

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
will this need a waste gate?
You will need some type of wastegate.
Turbosmart DHM motorsports wastegate is your best option.
But if your really trying to save money, I can get you an EFR wastegate that is $100.
The stock wastegate will drive down the road fine. But you'll see a little more lag, and only be able to run around 22psi tops.

DvC

If your local to me, I install turbo's for $250. So... add $220 to the price installed instead of shipped :)
damn i wish you were closer. i was quoted double that for a turbo install (which in reality isnt bad, $250 is just CHEAP).

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Weird how that type of graph never surfaces when people are comparing it to the cyborgs...
What cyborg are you referring to? Version one I hope lol because these numbers are better than the cyborg V-1 on e30....also our gas is worse than Cali 91 like I said l. I'm hoping for 280/280 on e30, we shall see

On another note, this is an amazing price for install but my shop charged me 600$ all in for the turbo and the mishimoto thermostat( which is a bitch to install)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.