Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Sony Speaker Set

Trader history for mjsyposz (0)

Asking $100usd
Selling sony speaker set from 2015 st. Comes with all speakers as shown, 2x component woofers, 2x tweeters, and 2x coaxial speakers. All speakers are in good condition and worked when last installed. Reason for selling is I upgraded all my speakers and no longer need these.
Located in Ontario, Canada. Buyer will have to pay shipping. Contact me at mjsyposz@gmail.com or text me 807-708-9247 and I can get you a shipping quote. Thanks!

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Asking $100usd
Selling sony speaker set from 2015 st. Comes with all speakers as shown, 2x component woofers, 2x tweeters, and 2x coaxial speakers. All speakers are in good condition and worked when last installed. Reason for selling is I upgraded all my speakers and no longer need these.
Located in Ontario, Canada. Buyer will have to pay shipping. Contact me at mjsyposz@gmail.com or text me 807-708-9247 and I can get you a shipping quote. Thanks!
How did they all sound? The speakers you upgraded too*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Asking $100usd
Sorry to go slightly off topic here but what speakers did you end up with? Did you add speakers only? How's it sound? I've been looking into replacing mine at some point but have heard you can't really get much outta the stock headunit. I'd really appreciate any insight!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Sorry to go slightly off topic here but what speakers did you end up with? Did you add speakers only? How's it sound? I've been looking into replacing mine at some point but have heard you can't really get much outta the stock headunit. I'd really appreciate any insight!
You can't get much out of it. Best thing is to add a sub and keep stock speakers and turn bass to 0. Doesn't sound fantastic but it's more than acceptable and cheaper than head unit, amp, speakers (and another amp + sub if you want).

You can't get much out of it. Best thing is to add a sub and keep stock speakers and turn bass to 0. Doesn't sound fantastic but it's more than acceptable and cheaper than head unit, amp, speakers (and another amp + sub if you want).
This is correct advice. You have to go the whole enchilada with amps, DSP, speakers, wires, etc. if you start swapping out the stock speakers. I have done all of that in previous cars but am getting too old for that crap plus with the modern head units being tied to the ECU and steering wheel controls, it is a new ballgame.

I added a nice powered sub to the trunk and tapped into the stock speaker wires and I think it sounds great enough. If I wanted to do more, I could do some soundproofing in the doors and trunk to make it even better. I think this is the best bang for buck option while keeping a stock setup and minimizing the hassle.