Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Soon to be Fiesta ST owner

In less than two weeks I will be saying goodbye to this
my 2006 Focus ST and going back home to MO and picking up this Fiesta ST

I've enjoyed my Focus ST the 8 years that I've had her, but it's time for something new. And after test driving the Fiesta ST, it's almost exactly everything I want in a car, straight from the factory. I keep telling myself I'm not gonna mod this Fiesta much, but we all know how that goes. Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself.

-Andre

OP
erdna14
Thread Starter #9
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I cannot wait to sign for this and enjoy the 500 mile trip back to Ohio.

Hello and welcome, like the white with black wheels, not biased whatsoever [cool]
I like that combo as well. First thing I thought of when I saw it was a Stormtrooper too. [thumb]

We all say we are not going to mod our fiesta much. I said the same thing, In the first month I had a COBB AP with custom tune from Randy, and then Cobb exhaust. A month later I am stage 3 tuned on E30. HAHA. It is ADDICTING! and only adds to such an amazing car.

OP
erdna14
Thread Starter #11
We all say we are not going to mod our fiesta much. I said the same thing, In the first month I had a COBB AP with custom tune from Randy, and then Cobb exhaust. A month later I am stage 3 tuned on E30. HAHA. It is ADDICTING! and only adds to such an amazing car.
I said the same thing about my Focus ST. And it's ended up entirely different than stock. I already have a list of "would be nice to have" mods and I haven't even picked it up yet. I was told it already has a BOV of some sort so I can't wait to dig in and see what I'm working with.

OP
erdna14
Thread Starter #13
Picked it up today. And man, I am already in love with this car.