Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Almost forgot to add... I work with "BATNISMO". I've been going to the shop/office this whole week for training and speaking with him. He wants to go for a drive with the group soon...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Driving home on the 105 eastbound passing the 710, i ran into a nice lady with a blue FiST. We exchanged smiles and nods and went on our ways. Car had a Galpin license plate frame.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #483
Today 11am, Sand Cyn@Soledad. A group of us from our drive and breakfast spotted this one. We all waved [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted Race Red FiST with red wheels this morning around 7:35 on I-10 in the Expresslanes before the Atlantic exit. Passed by them kind of fast, then they passed me fast at the split. No time really to wave or anything.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #490
Forum users must be a dying breed. I think less than 1% spotted are on this forum. They must be participating in some sort of social media, just not here.

Nobody sees me. I'm too fast for you guys. In case you need a reminder this is me

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #494
I’m on several of the FB groups, but don’t post on there because they’re messy in terms of using them for resources. I find them more of a chat room type atmosphere. More than once I find people on there referencing the forum as a resource for info, but rarely the other way around.

For the time being I refuse to contribute or participate in that chaos and will remain anonymous just to be and stay informed.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #495
This afternoon In Little Greece aka Hollywood, Sunset, Vermont corridor.

Dirty as they come, [emoji1783]

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I’m on several of the FB groups, but don’t post on there because they’re messy in terms of using them for resources. I find them more of a chat room type atmosphere. More than once I find people on there referencing the forum as a resource for info, but rarely the other way around.

For the time being I refuse to contribute or participate in that chaos and will remain anonymous just to be and stay informed.

Forums in general are dying. Most people stick to IG or FB. I'm not on FB -my involvement with the FiST community is solely based on participation in this forum.

Most of the tech information about these cars comes from a the few "hardcore" members like you, Typhoon, RMMAudio and so on. If no one else contributes, this community will not grow. Only by forum engagement will it thrive.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Forums in general are dying. Most people stick to IG or FB. I'm not on FB -my involvement with the FiST community is solely based on participation in this forum.

Most of the tech information about these cars comes from a the few "hardcore" members like you, Typhoon, RMMAudio and so on. If no one else contributes, this community will not grow. Only by forum engagement will it thrive.

I dipped my toe into the facebook user groups and found it to be very immature and of little utility so I unsubbed. There were too many muffler delete and stance posts for me.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I dipped my toe into the facebook user groups and found it to be very immature and of little utility so I unsubbed. There were too many muffler delete and stance posts for me.
Pretty much. FB and IG lend themselves to the whole "look at me! look at me!" mentality.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #499
Spotted in Marina Del Rey today while riding shotgun.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted white FiST with white led headlights yesterday around 11:30 pm heading west on I-10 near the 110 intersection. It was way in the slow lane and didn't even notice the ST until just as I was passing. They looked like they were going to pull into the fast lane and follow behind but changed their minds later.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk