Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this Platinum white FiST parked behind mine! It belongs to Shaun aka FieSTIG all the way from Monterey, California! Like a true gentleman he swung by my place to drop off some Whiteline springs. Dude is a class act. Safe travels my friend. Hopefully we can meet up again on that Highway 1 cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted this Platinum white FiST parked behind mine! It belongs to Shaun aka FieSTIG all the way from Monterey, California! Like a true gentleman he swung by my place to drop off some Whiteline springs. Dude is a class act. Safe travels my friend. Hopefully we can meet up again on that Highway 1 cruise.

that is a good looking pair right there!
Love both set ups. Yours is a bit more far out there which I like and I also really like his set up as well. Those black wheels look great on his white fist.
If there ever is a cruise up to Monterey count me in!
I have done a solo cruise up to Monterey up Highway 1 and it was one of the most beautiful and most fun stretch of road that I have ever driven, highly recommend it.
Looking to go back and stay in Big Sur this summer, I’ll post it and see if anyone wants to join.

Gotta give a huge shout out to Shaun @Fiestig as well. Smooth transaction on the TD Imolas! Dope ass dude and he has a sweet car! I didn’t remember to take a pic but luckily another member did. Thanks again Shaun. My car looks amazing now. [twothumb]

Attachments

Gotta give a huge shout out to Shaun @Fiestig as well. Smooth transaction on the TD Imolas! Dope ass dude and he has a sweet car! I didn’t remember to take a pic but luckily another member did. Thanks again Shaun. My car looks amazing now. [twothumb]
Thanks guys! I FINALLY got my LA Spotted badge of honor!...lol Pulled back in at about 1:30am. A bunch of speed traps over the grapevine after I left El Monte.

If things open up just a bit more I will definitely start planning a Barbecue/Fun Run meetup on the peninsula for hopefully late summer/early fall.(y)

that is a good looking pair right there!
Love both set ups. Yours is a bit more far out there which I like and I also really like his set up as well. Those black wheels look great on his white fist.
If there ever is a cruise up to Monterey count me in!
I have done a solo cruise up to Monterey up Highway 1 and it was one of the most beautiful and most fun stretch of road that I have ever driven, highly recommend it.
Looking to go back and stay in Big Sur this summer, I’ll post it and see if anyone wants to join.
Good looking pair indeed!

My wife and I took a road trip in January and went from San Diego, CA all the way to Blaine, WA, most of it via the 1 & 101. Truly remarkable and beautiful! The only item that made it not be completely perfect was that we drove a CX-5, still fun, but every curve made me miss the ST!

Hopefully we'll be able to make the trip again and enjoy the twisties as God intended - in a FiST! :p

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thanks guys! I FINALLY got my LA Spotted badge of honor!...lol Pulled back in at about 1:30am. A bunch of speed traps over the grapevine after I left El Monte.

If things open up just a bit more I will definitely start planning a Barbecue/Fun Run meetup on the peninsula for hopefully late summer/early fall.(y)
Keep us posted. The SoCal guys love drives.

By the way I looked at the HWY 1 washout repair progress news. Looks like it may be open already:

Construction crews have made such good progress repairing a huge hole in Highway 1 in Big Sur that the scenic roadway will fully reopen on April 30 — nearly two months ahead of schedule.

HAHA you did it!:D

count me in for the drives! hopefully the rest of my goodies are in this week too

By the way I looked at the HWY 1 washout repair progress news. Looks like it may be open already: Construction crews have made such good progress repairing a huge hole in Highway 1 in Big Sur that the scenic roadway will fully reopen on April 30 — nearly two months ahead of schedule.
Because we had no real rain to slow the construction.