Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #544
This morning ~11AM white FiST parked on Glenview at 6th Street, out skirts of DTLA. Tinted window, Cobb plate frame and someone maybe a female in the driver seat.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Was being tailed by some familiar headlights on the 605 South this morning... pulled alongside the driver and chit-chatted @ 60mph! He showed me his E30 tune as well ... I want E30!!!

Magnetic FiST with low offset wheels. Didn't catch the dude's name unfortunately.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #546
This guy has become a regular fixture. Same spot, same time, almost every day. Maybe he lives in the motor home or renting it out? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted a magnetic on some xxr’s when I was fueling up in moorpark the owner came over to say what’s up and caught a performance blue getting off the 118 around 530.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black FiST with red flares and large red mudflaps Tuesday afternoon in downtown la at 1st and Beaudry. Was out riding the bike.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black FiST yesterday morning around 7am - 7:30am heading east on I-10 near the 605 fwy. Then a red FiST near the 710 fwy. Both were in the carpool/express lanes.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

dmb

10-2 white ST on Del amo and lakewood blvd I think it was koozy but no reading glasses on maybe the plate said boosty?

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a Molten Orange FiST on the 105 on my way home. I followed it to the 605 and briefly chatted with the driver. Couldn't hear him too well in rush hour traffic!

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this one today while having lunch with my mom and aunt in Whittier. Black on black with black plates.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black on black FiST on the 605 today. Driver pulled next to me and threw a peace sign. Car had a "Save the Manuals" sticker on it too.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Forgot to post this yesterday:

Ran into a navy blue FiST on the 605. Driver had shades and a sweet beard.

Later that afternoon, spotted a magnetic grey FiST parked near The Halal Guys place in Puente Hills. (Didn't take a pic, my baby was watching Elmo on YouTube at the time)