Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Went out for a food run, ran into a black FiST as I jumped on to the 60 eastbound.

On the way back, I noticed a familiar sight- turned out to be an ST-Line car but that color is pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming home I spotted a Platinum White FiST heading Eastbound on the 91. I followed it onto the 710 North but he kept driving ahead as I jumped onto the 105. Dude was flying!

Hmmm think it was me don’t recall lol

Saw a FiST with black wheels on Manchester near the 110 fwy a few days ago. I was headed west, it went east. I believe it had a lot of stickers on the rear bumper. I can't remember if the car was grey or black for some reason.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Spotted White FiST on the 5 at 5 this afternoon in LA just pass Elysian Park northbound. Center section of your front bumper is painted Black waved and gave thumbs up you did too!!!

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this guy in Uptown Whittier today around 4:30pm.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this Magnetic Grey FiST on the 60 Eastbound around 2:30pm. Car had lots of Pokémon? Stickers and white wheels.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this Green Envy FiST on Sepulveda/Vermont in Carson.

Then I saw this bad boy the 605...

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I’ve been spotting lots of FiSTs lately... saw this guy in the 10 eastbound near the 605....

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted “le party” grey FiST (white wheels and red mudflaps) on the westbound 60 freeway near Diamond Bar. He was being tailed by a red SRT4 Neon.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this dude in the northbound 110 near Torrance. I paced him until I had to change over to the 91...