Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sprayed150's get beat up in Street Touring autox thread!!!! WOOOO!!!!!

Hm. Any way to measure whether you're really getting cooler intake air?

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #22
not sure, eyeballing my accessport, 5ish degrees drop putzing around town, but i dont have a back to back comparison. it didnt take long and was cheap, so i figured every bit helps

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
symposer delete on. me and the hose clamp argued a bit

The factory glues them onto those hoses, and the lower one is even worse yet (I removed the WHOLE symposer hose assembly, and put the expansion plug right into the plastic symposer nipple on the cold side charge pipe, and then clamped one of those Sure Motorsports silicone covers over all of that!).

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #24
Had a very hot saturday. aligntment got done friday and was able to do -3.2 camber and 0 toe, the turn in and mid corner grip were greatly improved, and the car rotated great. i was able to drive it much much harder.

downfall, it overheated every run by the finish, the way the course was, i was at high rpm the whole time and it was almost 100 out

got p1 in class, and the only fwd that was faster was on a full slick, and he was marginally faster

http://www.prontotimingsystem.com/SRMS/OtherDir/PaxIndexDay1.html

pics and video later

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #26
also, fun fact, grabbed one off the shelf and tried it, the steeda focus shifters with the rubber on them fit the fiesta st shifter

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #28
no, they do not run a PAX at this little series. Its a local group that did only drag racing shootouts for years and wanted to expand, so they started this series, you get lots of runs, simple classing, very laid back.

the guy that beat me on slicks is a friend, last event street tire to street tire i had him by over 3 seconds

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #30
seems to stiffen up the rear a bit, no more trunk rattle lol

honestly between it and the alignment, the suspension is great until i get Koni's for the car. i may get the pierce traction bar, but besides that, im overall happy wit the turn in and grip as it sits

Picked up a mountune intake from a member and a raimair drop in from woosh, those will go in next week. then no more part buying til later this year when i grab the radiator and konis

hahaha!! too funny. It sounds exactly the same as other vehicles with the GFB. On that note, trunk brace or torsion bar... or both?

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
one is a cosworth 4cyl for our old focus race car, the other is a coyote block
COOL!

I could not see, or did not notice that the one on the red stand was an inline 4 banger. [headslap]

Is your shop going to use any Mountune BDA/BDT parts, or head work/induction, on the Cossie block?

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #40
its an old motor we have as a spare bottom end iirc. the one in the car is a 2.5L that makes right about 250whp in a sub 2k lbs car