Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Build Number Plaques (and how to get one)

So I just got these in the mail today. These are so cool. I sent him an email yesterday for an update and he said he posted on March 15th with a pic of the current batch and that they were being sent out. Not sure where or what forum he post on. Anyway, I got two. I figure one inside and maybe the other somewhere under the hood. Pretty low number. I remember when I got it my dealer said it was in the first batch sent over. Awesome [cheerleader]
Nice! Hopefully move will come in today.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

At first I thought these were a little dorky, but I'm starting to come around. Might have to e-mail this guy and see about getting one or two once my car is built.

I emailed boerni, he is still doing this :)
He takes orders by the beginning of the month, and ships out at the end of that month. Just need to figure out the color scheme(s) I want...

Also, I called Ford Performance the other day, inquiring about certificates for our FiSTs. Got the same response they’ve been giving for many years. If they ever do it I’ll be shocked.

He takes orders through the end of a month, creates the batch starting the beginning of the next month, and ships them at the end of the month.
I ordered mine in the middle of June so should be getting mine any day now.

I just emailed him. Will he 'reveal' what number you are for overall and your specific country? Or is it really only for your specific country. I'm Canadian. If there's a difference between the two, I'd lean towards Canadian only, but I'd be interested to know before deciding.

I just emailed him. Will he 'reveal' what number you are for overall and your specific country? Or is it really only for your specific country. I'm Canadian. If there's a difference between the two, I'd lean towards Canadian only, but I'd be interested to know before deciding.
He got back to me. Just an FYI for anyone else. Your number is the number sent to your specific country for that year. Since my 2015 Canadian car was built in 9/14 I’ll probably have a fairly low number. So if I’m 0100 for Canada there will also be a 0100 for US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! You must have one of the LAST North American STs.

Its up there for sure. Its the last FiST my dealer sold.
It would be interesting to see how many were made overall. Judging by my # its probably under 10,000 in the US

What I just realized and probably should have been obvious... I guess these numbers aren’t “9001 in 2019”, it’s 9001 of ALL STs sent to the US since 2014.

Done. Got mine ordered. He's taking orders until January 5th. And he confirmed what I finally pieced together, that it's a continuous count starting with the 2014's to the 2019's in your country.

Done. Got mine ordered. He's taking orders until January 5th. And he confirmed what I finally pieced together, that it's a continuous count starting with the 2014's to the 2019's in your country.
That is cool info. Ordered one too in November. My batch will be shipped in December.

Remi

What happens after January 5th? No more plaques?