Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Build Number Plaques (and how to get one)

So I just got these in the mail today. These are so cool. I sent him an email yesterday for an update and he said he posted on March 15th with a pic of the current batch and that they were being sent out. Not sure where or what forum he post on. Anyway, I got two. I figure one inside and maybe the other somewhere under the hood. Pretty low number. I remember when I got it my dealer said it was in the first batch sent over. Awesome [cheerleader]
Nice! Hopefully move will come in today.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I emailed boerni, he is still doing this :)
He takes orders by the beginning of the month, and ships out at the end of that month. Just need to figure out the color scheme(s) I want...

Also, I called Ford Performance the other day, inquiring about certificates for our FiSTs. Got the same response they’ve been giving for many years. If they ever do it I’ll be shocked.

He takes orders through the end of a month, creates the batch starting the beginning of the next month, and ships them at the end of the month.
I ordered mine in the middle of June so should be getting mine any day now.