Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST line bumper cover work on ST?

Swimbait

I've got a 2016 ST on a salvage title due to a front collision. The front bumper cover and grills need replaced but unfortunately are expensive. I see a complete front bumper cover with grills and fog lights for an ST line for much cheaper. Would this fit on the ST? Has anyone tried? I know the look is slightly different and I can rewire the fog light harnesses if needed.

Folks have swapped the different trim pieces before with no apparent issues. I don't see why it would cause problems, its the same car after all.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But I'm pretty sure the only reason the ST line trim exists is because there was an excess of ST trim exterior pieces so they slapped them on base models. they should be direct replacements

OP
S

Swimbait

Thread Starter #4
What about compatibility of an SE/S/Titanium front clip on an ST? Anyone tried that?

Team O'Neill Rally School has done this for years. They use STs and SEs both and will swap bumpers as necessary. Any factory Fiesta body parts fit any other Fiestas.

Doublepost: I recall someone setting up their ST to be euro-spec SE some years ago because they just liked the look. It's the beauty of a global car.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But I'm pretty sure the only reason the ST line trim exists is because there was an excess of ST trim exterior pieces so they slapped them on base models. they should be direct replacements
Doubtful, ST-Lines are a normal trim now for escapes and edges too

Last edited:
-Line stuff has been around with other manufacturers for a while too. Sporty trims without the sporty drivetrains. Hyundai has an N-Line. It makes sense from a manufacturing perspective, since you will generally sell a whole lot less of the turbo/fast/bigger engine/whatever version of the car (GTI excluded), so being able to use custom molded body parts for a wider range of vehicles is just a cherry on top.