ST. Louis represent.

Member ID
Hey all,

I have been lurking around this forum for a while now! I got the TB 2015 Fiesta ST with Nav. and sunroof a month ago. This forum keeps me going when I am not driving the FiST or anywhere near it. I love it!

I just keep reading up on all the tunes and mods you guys do and helps me learn more about our cars and what we can or cannot do!

If given a choice, I would eat, sleep and hoon. I plan to build my FiST into a mountain( read "hill" in STL terms) slayer and the biggest mod will be upgrading the driver mod. [strongman].

Any one living around STL? I am looking for some twisty roads about 10-20 minutes away from the city.

Wonder if we can import routes from google maps into our Ford Sync Nav. systems?

Member ID
An app called Sync Destinations can send directions from your PC or phone to your Nav. Not sure if you can use google maps.

OP
Chai
Member ID
Thread Starter #4
Thanks! I will check that out..

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
Member ID
I am from Fairview Heights, IL. Just across the river.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Welcome aboard!

OP
Chai
Member ID
Thread Starter #8

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Member ID
The guys from Panda Motor Works is out in your area. I met them last year at FocusFest, very cool guys.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
Member ID
Very true. I've been working with them with my car and the tunes are awesome! And they've got pretty good customer service. I've only been here for a year and a couple months so I don't know any good runs.

Ford Community Posts