Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 2016 Fiesta ST in St. Louis

Picked up my 2016 Fiesta ST last month to replace my 2002 Focus ZX3. All broken in and loving it. Loaded Shadow Black (wish I could've found one with Recaros but without the sunroof). I put on 16x7 Sport Edition P5 wheels with 205/45 BFG Comp-2 tires. Took out the symposer using an expansion plug. Dropped the cargo floor and using the WeatherTech mat for the regular Fiesta. This forum has already helped answer a lot of my questions, so thank you!

First Day:
FiestaSTandMiata.JPG
FiestaST.JPG

New wheels:
FiestaSTNewWheels.JPG

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Welcome. There are quite a few STs in the immediate and surrounding area. A couple handful of FiSTs.

Some Guy On The Internet

OP
Jonny11Quest
Thread Starter #5
Welcome. There are quite a few STs in the immediate and surrounding area. A couple handful of FiSTs.
Thanks! Yeah, I saw 3 or 4 FiSTs at the last Cars and Coffee at Westport Plaza, but that's about it. I see FoSTs all the time [biggrin]

Welcome! It's good to have another FiST in the area! FYI, there's a facebook group for STL folks: St. Louis ST & RS Enthusiasts. They get together for "spirited" drives every so often.