Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

St-xta what adjustments have you done

First the back won't stop squeaking have to spray lube every other day of driving. Also I have an issue when I put new tires on it scrubs on drivers side way more than passenger side even with ma and a passenger what shock adjustments have been done or anything to help?

hope you had the car aligned after fitting as the one of the pinch bolt hole is elongated to allow correct setting when lowering and adjusting the camber. there is no way without a proper alignment machine to get this right and will be why your tyres are scrubbing. i had the rear squeaking it is where the allen adjuster comes through the strut top, you need to make sure it is not touching metal when bolting in.
my tip is some tape round the allen bolt to keep it centralized in the hole.

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #6
hope you had the car aligned after fitting as the one of the pinch bolt hole is elongated to allow correct setting when lowering and adjusting the camber. there is no way without a proper alignment machine to get this right and will be why your tyres are scrubbing. i had the rear squeaking it is where the allen adjuster comes through the strut top, you need to make sure it is not touching metal when bolting in.
my tip is some tape round the allen bolt to keep it centralized in the hole.
The car was aligned and with the stock tire and wheel combo didn't rub but now I put the sparcos and the new tires are what is scrubbing but the drivers side is scrubbing way more and has the same gap as the passengers side so was wondering if I have to adjust the shock if that will fix scrubbing on one side more than the other ill try the tape thing to stop the squeak see if it works. Thankyou for the help

The car was aligned and with the stock tire and wheel combo didn't rub but now I put the sparcos and the new tires are what is scrubbing but the drivers side is scrubbing way more and has the same gap as the passengers side so was wondering if I have to adjust the shock if that will fix scrubbing on one side more than the other ill try the tape thing to stop the squeak see if it works. Thankyou for the help
I thought you meant the tire was scrubbing, meaning wearing unevenly. The Sparcos rub because they have a lower offset than the stock wheels. I have the exact same setup as you. I just had to raise the car up a little bit

Where is it rubbing. Front or back and is it the arch or inside thats rubbing

Also, what size tires are you running? From your pics it looks like the RE-71r have too tall of a sidewall.

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #10
Where is it rubbing. Front or back and is it the arch or inside thats rubbing
It's rubbing on the bumper to fender flange the passenger side only rubs slightly not that bad can live with it but drivers almost every bump in the front

also with 215 tyres you have tighter tolerances on what wheel offsets you can get away with. What offset are your sparco wheels?

Chuckable

For those of you who've run this set-up for a while now, how do you like the ST suspension long-term? Are you getting any squeaks or any other problems? Would you buy them again?

The elongated upper pinch bolt holes; Where in that range is stock? As in, imagine ST didn't give us an elongated hole...