Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST180 2014 Oil Leak

I have a MK7 2014 Fiesta ST that has developed an oil leak. I’ve got the best picture I can from where it appears to be coming from. It is bad enough that it smokes after driving and is slowly becoming worse. I’ve ran the car whilst stationary and I cannot see any oil leaking. I feel like it’s only leaking when under load. You have the cam position sensor and the the high pressure fuel pump around there. Has anyone had or seen a leak from this location and know where it was from? IMG_2127.jpeg

Attachments

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Do you change your own oil? If not someone could've missed the refill port, spilling some down the front/back of the engine. If that's the case it should take more than a couple of weeks to burn-off as it runs down the engine.

Wait... I was looking to the right but are you talking about this on the left?
1689126307403.png

Where are the oil feed and return lines for the turbo?

OP
BluenoteSmiley
Thread Starter #3
Defintely not where the oil has been filled, it has been a constant leak. I thought it might be from the HPFP, but that is just an O-ring that I cannot seem to find a replacement of. It looks like it is coming from there as you can see where it has leaked down onto the exhaust manifold heatshield. I am not too familiar with the turbo feeds but I thought they would all be below the heatshield?