Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stage 2 - Inexpensive options?

FistSt215

I went with Mountune RMM, drop in filter, and AP, and a Depo FMIC for a total cost of $942 shipped.

Now if I could just find a road where I can do a 20-80mph 3rd gear pull without traffic, then I could get logs to Randy and post them on here for everyone to see if the Depo is doing its job!

I believe someone already posted a log with good results in the Depo thread . I did 2 logs but don't have a running computer to post it up. Been driving 90 plus degree weather here the last few days and the car don't feel sluggish at all with the Depo IC I think it's doing a hell of job she still moves and pulls in stage 3 oTS . Gonna get a e tune eventually down the road

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I feel stock intake is adequate and unnecessary for stage 2. Get an induction hose and drop-in filter, call it a day.

I just got my AP and will be installing an intercooler tomorrow, can I go with the OTS stage 2 map? I only have a Cobb drop in filter.

Based

Do I need an intake mod to run a stage 1 OTS? I just ordered a Cobb APV3 last night. I was just going to run the APv3, an IC, then get a tune from adam but now I'm not sure if I need an intake or not. And if I do, what's the one that is the least annoying but gives the most power?

With Stage 1, no. Honestly, a drop in filter is really all you need for the stock Turbo and AM I/C with Stage 2. Even that is questionable.

Do I need an intake mod to run a stage 1 OTS? I just ordered a Cobb APV3 last night. I was just going to run the APv3, an IC, then get a tune from adam but now I'm not sure if I need an intake or not. And if I do, what's the one that is the least annoying but gives the most power?

Based

With Stage 1, no. Honestly, a drop in filter is really all you need for the stock Turbo and AM I/C with Stage 2. Even that is questionable.
Ok cool.

I am back and forth on getting an intake and exhaust. I like how my car is quiet and unassuming. I'm going for all go no show for my car right now. I want it to be a sleeper lol. That and the fact that an intake and exhaust don't add that much horsepower and I'm now trying to spend $1000 on just intake and exhaust. A tune, IC, and x37 turbo is really all you need!