Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

STI brembos on a Fiesta ST

I recently came into a free set of Subaru wrx sti brembo calipers off of a 2014 STI from a friend. Im sure they will not fit on the fiesta. I haven’t measure the rotors and compared to the Subaru size or even seen how far off the brack holes could be. Curious if anyone has ever seen these brembos used on a fiesta. Not even sure if they make rotors big enough with a 4x108 pattern and I’m sure special brackets would be needed to extend the caliper far enough back. Any advice is appreciated, if it’s a lost cause they are going straight up on eBay

Attachments

you could always use a 2 piece rotor like what comes in big brake kits, but FR-S guys are always wanting STI brakes so you could likely make good money off of it

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
You redrill the hubs on the rotors for 4x108.

If you’re handy with solid works you can design some brackets to make them work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
You redrill the hubs on the rotors for 4x108.

If you’re handy with solid works you can design some brackets to make them work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Smart move on redrilling the rotors, I can get my hands on an STI set easily and test it out. Never used solid works or anything along the lines. Brackets would most likely be the biggest issue

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Try the 300 mm focus SVT rotors. Might just need a bracket then.