Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Still intermittent start regardless of temp.

Ambient temperature switch telling the computer its a either super cold out or way too hot causing the starting issue. This can be checked with a good scan tool with live feed data. Just a thought.....[thankyou]
Never thought of that...easy check would be looking at the ambient temp readout on the dash or center screen. Should be running like donkey butt if it did run though and set a CEL.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Ambient temperature switch telling the computer its a either super cold out or way too hot causing the starting issue. This can be checked with a good scan tool with live feed data. Just a thought.....[thankyou]
All i have available is my AP or forSCAN. Not sure if either would tell me.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
Never thought of that...easy check would be looking at the ambient temp readout on the dash or center screen. Should be running like donkey butt if it did run though and set a CEL.
Temp seems to be reading fine. I think car reads the iat sensor post filter for the engine however.