Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock turbo 93 vs e30

Stkid93

Premium Account
Trying to start a thread that is solely for stock turbo Dyno results comparing 93 and e30. Virtual dynos welcome.

please post ur numbers running each tune. If you have the graphs and wanna include those even better. I’ll start (I decided to get my numbers from a couple different virtual dynos so have more data points and more reliable results. So I will have a range for both horsepower and torque. The range varies due to temperature, slight slopes or inclines of the road, etc

93 octane- 200-210 horsepower 270-280 torque

e30- 215-225 horsepower 315-325 torque

OP
Stkid93

Stkid93

Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
@dhminer

let me guess you’re going to say “there’s a million threads about this already blah blah”

please find me 1 thread that is solely for the comparison of 93 vs e30 on stock turbo that has a legitimate amount of posts. There isn’t one, and if you manage to find me one I’ll delete this thread. Right now in order to find that data you would need to look through probably 10 different threads and compile it by hand.

and honestly even if there are other threads on it who cares. If you don’t wanna read the thread don’t, if you don’t wanna comment don’t. No need to make people feel like bad when they did nothing wrong.

this forum has been around since 2013. I’m pretty confident just about everything that could be covered in this car has been covered. If people were only allowed to post about things that have never been discussed before this forum would be completely dead. There wouldn’t be a new post for years.

Ask away @Stkid93
I've been here for over 4 years....longer than some but not as long as many. I have seen many questions asked that have been "covered" in the past but frankly it never annoys me like it does some people. I'm kind of a nerd, I check the forum almost every day and I have gained so much valuable info from so many people here. Honestly, I like reading about other people's cars and what they are doing next. How many times have we all seen a new persons first post where they say "hey, just picked up my ST, what should my first mod be"? Someone ALWAYS answers "do a search" but there will also be many others who will patiently answer the question even though it's been answered literally hundreds of times.
I ran the E30 tune for 2 years and loved it but never did any sort of dyno! Last spring, I installed the whoosh hybrid (it's friggin awesome) and since then have only run 93 but, this spring I am going to get a custom E30 tune and kick'er up another notch!!