Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Stocked Out - Misc Parts

Trader history for ajw85 (0)

Edit 6/24/21. Hi

SOLD - LED Headlight Cups $10 shipped

SOLD - Koni Orange Rears - BNIB. Opened the box to take a picture - $120 SHIPPED to lower 48

SOLD - Fumoto Valve w/ Extension - Used for 20k miles, missing face washer - $30

SOLD - Mishimoto '16+ Intake Wrinkle Black Used for 13k miles - $260

SOLD - 3157 LED Brake Lights - $8

- OEM Fiesta (Non ST?) Front Floor Mats; They're like grey-ish vs dark black-ish - $20 SHIPPED to lower 48

SOLD - Sparkle Silver Wheels with End of Life Blizzaks - $220 (One may have a slight bend, may have TPMS I never checked.)

SOLD - Rado Grey Wheels with TPMS - $200 (Chips and stuff)

Image gallery is here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/H7vCqbpHMRo2WqjQA
You'll see two different dates on images in photos. I sold the car back in July and took pictures and never got around to this post until today.
The intake & Konis are in boxes ready to ship so that's what you see there. I know I'm lazy and I can take everything back out and do this over if really necessary.

Open to hearing you guys complain about the prices. Accept Paypal / Venmo unless your local then also accept cash.

Last edited:
OP
A
Thread Starter #8
Make offers?
Assume ~$200 for shipping the wheels. That would make the wheels $400 for each set (which is kind of silly)

If you have never had a fumoto valve, you are missing out.

OP
A
Thread Starter #9
bump

also have those cup things that go on the headlights when you need to install LED bulbs,

OP
A
Thread Starter #13
anyone want these - OEM Fiesta Non ST Front Floor Mats; They're grey-ish vs dark black-ish