Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified Flash Tune Review

Trader history for commonplatypus (0)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Chances are (judging by the fire out the tailpipe) there is no cat on that car.
I was taking for granted that there is no catcon in that downpipe, even if it is NOT the car in justinsane's sig (is it??).

My point is that the same explosion is going through a stock/factory (or even aftermarket catted) downpipe, and must be 'numbering it's days'. [wink]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I can't believe people are actually running this tune on the street. That is nuts.
Let's just say I can't go to our downtown area and drive her hard. I've also been followed by cops numerous times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those with a keen eye have noticed a recent change in policy to our datalog reviews. Traditionally they have been there just for safety related adjustments. However we have changed this to also allow for increasing performance over 1 iteration. We were able to make this change due to our extensive and growing pool of data from vehicles all around the world.

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=116_93

Adjustment Based On Data Logs:

Purpose:

- Enhance performance of your Flash Tune IF AND ONLY IF there is leeway or headroom, OR make adjustments based on datalogs to ensure your car operates safely with your local fuel and particular environment using a SINGLE tune iteration.
- To report if there are any issues and make suggestions on how to correct them (swapping parts, repairing leaks, changing fuel)
- If your car is running optimally on your local fuel or particular environment, you will receive a full report on its performance.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Alex;

Is there generally A LOT 'left on the table' in your standard 93 E10 Flash Tune for these cars, in the name of absolute safety?

Also, would you change the tune AT ALL over your pure factory stock Flash Tune, just for the additional mods of a larger IC (CP-E), an AFTER the factory downpipe/catcon 3" CP-E Nexus system, and a GFB aftermarket BPV/DV??

AzNightmare

Those with a keen eye have noticed a recent change in policy to our datalog reviews. Traditionally they have been there just for safety related adjustments. However we have changed this to also allow for increasing performance over 1 iteration. We were able to make this change due to our extensive and growing pool of data from vehicles all around the world.

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=116_93

Adjustment Based On Data Logs:

Purpose:

- Enhance performance of your Flash Tune IF AND ONLY IF there is leeway or headroom, OR make adjustments based on datalogs to ensure your car operates safely with your local fuel and particular environment using a SINGLE tune iteration.
- To report if there are any issues and make suggestions on how to correct them (swapping parts, repairing leaks, changing fuel)
- If your car is running optimally on your local fuel or particular environment, you will receive a full report on its performance.
So what does this mean? It cost $50, but there is no guarantee there could be any leeway or headroom to make improvements?

Alex;

Is there generally A LOT 'left on the table' in your standard 93 E10 Flash Tune for these cars, in the name of absolute safety?

Also, would you change the tune AT ALL over your pure factory stock Flash Tune, just for the additional mods of a larger IC (CP-E), an AFTER the factory downpipe/catcon 3" CP-E Nexus system, and a GFB aftermarket BPV/DV??
This will differ from car to car and from fuel source to fuel source. Not all 93 is the same in all areas and this is why we offer the ability to both increase performance or make safety related changes on logs from your actual car. And yes, we modify the tune for these modification.

So what does this mean? It cost $50, but there is no guarantee there could be any leeway or headroom to make improvements?
Exactly. We go through the process of reading the logs and seeing what can be done. This adds a level of individual customization to the tune.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
it's a quick and dirty, protune "light". I can dig it. Especially since I'm on the fence right now regarding mods. Do I wait until a hybrid turbo to install my DP or do it now and get a log review? how long from when we first order can we then order a log review?

... and where's my sticker mayannnn? I'm missing those extra 5 ponies!

it's a quick and dirty, protune "light". I can dig it. Especially since I'm on the fence right now regarding mods. Do I wait until a hybrid turbo to install my DP or do it now and get a log review? how long from when we first order can we then order a log review?

... and where's my sticker mayannnn? I'm missing those extra 5 ponies!
Hybrid turbos will have to be a full custom tune, not a flash tune.

Stickers have been going out and more going out today. Send me a PM with your order number and I will make sure everything is on its way.

Thanks!

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hybrid turbos will have to be a full custom tune, not a flash tune.

Stickers have been going out and more going out today. Send me a PM with your order number and I will make sure everything is on its way.

Thanks!
I know a hybrid is a full custom tune. I'm asking if there is a time limit on the log review or if I can have it done a year from now.

TUX15ST

So basically if u wait a year, there will most likely be an updated tune version or two you would need to purchase before being able to use the older log review purchase

I am planning on ordering this flash tune after I get my intercooler, how many people order the log reviews with their purchase? I figure thats the smart way to do it.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
So basically if u wait a year, there will most likely be an updated tune version or two you would need to purchase before being able to use the older log review purchase
True but worst case, 75 bucks. still a great deal.