Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stupid question

Would I need a tune if I wanted to install a cross over pipe and or hi flow turbo inlet? I don’t have an AP or anything. I know obviously getting a tune will be the only way to get the most punch from my modifications. Currently just have a cold air and cat back installed. Ordered a crossover and go flow inlet on a splurge and now I might have to wait to use them 🤦‍♂️

Se7eN

Would I need a tune if I wanted to install a cross over pipe and or hi flow turbo inlet? I don’t have an AP or anything. I know obviously getting a tune will be the only way to get the most punch from my modifications. Currently just have a cold air and cat back installed. Ordered a crossover and go flow inlet on a splurge and now I might have to wait to use them 🤦‍♂️
No, you wouldn't really net a tune right away. But it would be recommended to take advantage of the potential of the parts.