Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stupid maintenance (mainly air filter) questions...

So, she's due a spa day after my dragon run.

The dealership is doing 30k service, I've also requested coolant, brake and transmission fluids (and to inspect thoroughly for any potential warranty concerns--last service before it expires) and cabin filter.

Assuming they won't touch my Mountune air box/filter... which has about 10k on it. Wonder if I should buy a kit to recharge, or just pick up a Ramair from Whoosh?

Also assuming they won't touch my bov... which I'll have to service myself (*heavy laborious sigh*)...

Erm... any other preventative maintenance you'd recommend after driving the piss out of your car (on mountain roads) for 4 days straight?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
You could also try the aFe dry flow panel filter for our rides, since it does not have to/is not supposed to be oiled, and can be washed with dish detergent.

That way, you always have a fresh, clean filter between the Mountune and the aFe, when it's time to change.

You could also wait until you get that Mountune (or any other aftermarket unit) radiator to flush out the cooling system.

But, if you are not sure when that will happen, yes, do the coolant flush before this summer. [wink]

OP
FiSTY
Thread Starter #5
Definitely your brake pads. Check them out. The OE “S” pads are cheap for the front and rear. Dusty, but I love the feel of them. View attachment 49104
I went down with a fresh set of EBC Yellowstuff... plenty of life left on them. That said, this sounds like a contender when it's time to change.

Erick_V

I went down with a fresh set of EBC Yellowstuff... plenty of life left on them. That said, this sounds like a contender when it's time to change.
To add to this, the Centric or even the Motorcraft rotors can also be had for cheap. You can do a full brake job with pads, rotors, high temp grease and ATE Type 200 fluid for under $400