Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Subaru Forester STI

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
That might be pretty fun, I wonder how heavy it has become though and is quite tall......but I like it:)

Where is the IC? Looks like it must be a long narrow front mount, about time:)

I had a very modded and fast on track, autocross, mountain runs, etc 06 XT, JDM drivetrain, custom coilovers, Stoptechs, 18x9.5 NTO3 for the track, 18x10.5 NTO3 for autocross, R comps of course, 18x9 Rays for the street. You know you have a fast XT when the head instructor at the race track comes down from the tower to take a look as just cannot imagine a little SUV can be so quick or when you get a standing ovation at a Pro Solo practice event:)

My ST is already faster on a road race course, probably not for autocross or drag racing, and not done sorting it out or at the final power level yet;)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Then a posser?

I had one Subaru, the XT, $30k in mods and still stock block and heads and not a big, just nice size turbo that tuned really well, I picked it and Christain at Cobb tuned it and said it was a great match. But, I could hit 128mph on the long straight at MMP which is 7/8 mile, and hit a wall, half way down it would not go faster. I had time to consider what it would cost to do what I wanted and of ended up in a $90k Forester with a grenade engine as those engines cost a ton to make bigger power and then seem to blow up to easily. I parked it after that, parted to stock, bought a track vette for $35k and a street vette and modded it for less than I would of had into the Forester.

I found I really do not like AWD that much, fast yes but far less entertaining to drive, to easy.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Where is the IC? Looks like it must be a long narrow front mount, about time:)
The newer foresters got rid of the scoop on top of the hood but it still runs a TMIC like all the subarus. It feeds cold air to it from under the front hood lip, like the MS3

The newer foresters got rid of the scoop on top of the hood but it still runs a TMIC like all the subarus. It feeds cold air to it from under the front hood lip, like the MS3
As usual, razorlab is exactly correct.

[video=youtube;Hrm-rPSCIBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrm-rPSCIBw[/video]

Ian

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Exactly:(

I was going to switch to a front mount or build some ducting, heat treatment, etc parted and sold the car before I got to that.