Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TB Performance Traction Bar

Hey there guys!
My first post here but Ive had my car a little longer than a year and Ive just started towards more modifications.

Overall I love the car, it handles awesome, it goes like stink etc. However there are a few small complaints, tire spin, slight bump in power and of course noise!!!!

Before my purchase of the TB Performance Traction Bar my mods were
-COBB AP V3 with and OTS stage 1 map
-H&R springs
-Cooper RS3 tires
-MBRP catback

This lead me down the path of looking for modifications to fix these issues.

I got a suggestion from an ST friend to talk with Daniel of TB Performance. I got ahold of Daniel late one evening and he and I started chatting about his products and pizza. (the pizza matters later)

So I pulled the trigger and went with the ST traction bar, designed to reduce wheel hop and allow the wheels to remain in contact with the ground, solving issue 1. Normally TB products get delivered in this beautiful TB Purple color. But due to a joke with Daniel about painting a naked TB bar, while naked, drinking naked ensured that I ordered the bar in raw steel and painted it traffic cone orange.

Now there was a derp with the shipping system and it freaked me out late one evening, I shot Daniel a text to ask what was going on. He promptly called me back and explained to me what had happened and that my product was most certainly not shipped to the wrong state.
It arrived well packaged, and as expected -naked ;)

I got the bar painted up in my shop and went about the install.

The install itself took all of 15mins and was very straight forward.
1. Get the front of the car on jack stands
2. Take out the two lower control arm bolts (19mm and impact gun)
3. Line up the bar (which fit flawlessly) and start the bolts
4. I had to use my jack to help get the wheel/suspension assembly into the right spot
5. Replace bolts
6. Drink beer eat pizza (told you it would come back around)

After the bar was in place I took the car for a good spirited drive, I live in the middle of nowhere so it is possible to have a great drive just leaving the driveway.
I could tell an immediate difference off the line, I could easily give it the beans in first with a lot less wheel spin/wheel hop. Secondly while in the corners where before in a hard corner I would piss off traction control applying throttle coming out of the turn, after the install I very rarely see any traction control alerts in the corners.

All in all for the price of this bar its well worth it, better yet its made in the USA by Americans which just makes it better.

10/10 Customer service 10/10 Quality (some damn good welds) 10/10 value

Stay tuned, I get another TB package next week ;)

http://www.tbperformanceproducts.com/ford-fiesta.php