Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's 15x8 anthracite w/ Kuhmo's $650

Trader history for velopackrat (0)

A nice set of four TD 1.2's, 15x8 anthracite finish, in great shape with Kuhmo Ecsta PS31 tires, 205/55/15. Less than 1,000 miles plus one track day. No rubbing and a much improved ride comfort over the stock B-stone's my FiST came with. Tire pressure monitors included and working fine, once you re-program. Buyer pays UPS shipping from Texas.

Attachments

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thank you
GLWS

Last edited:
I’ve been looking for these for a while. How much to ship to 80920? I’ll PayPal you tonight if you can reasonably assure me a price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I was in the market... these are becoming a rarity!

how did you like the PS31s? Had a friend talking about wanting to try them.

OP
V
Thread Starter #7
TexasPaul,
Disclaimer: I'm an old guy so ride quality was important to me. I'm a cheap guy so I bought Kuhmo's instead of Michelins. And the Kuhmo's were - and are - plenty nice for my purposes. On the street they made the car less jarring in terms of ride. I also bought some Konis for the back, which also improved the ride. At our local track, Motorsports Ranch, I ran about 36psi and just drove the thing World of Outlaws style, given the FWD. The tall, supple tire casing of the 15's would give quite a lot, so I'm sure a real-deal track day tire would provide 2 seconds per lap improvement. But in terms of fun factor, I liked flicking the car in and catching the slide with the throttle buried:) Plus, it would pretty much keep up with my buddy's air cooled 996. The big drawback was staying put in the seat, as my FiST is a base model. No Recaros.

OP
V
Thread Starter #8
Guys,

The wheels are tentatively sold. If for any reason the deal doesn't go through, I'll circle back to those of you who inquired about these TD's.
Thanks to all--