Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Texas Fiesta ST owners

Hi all! My 2015 Ingot Silver is being delivered Tuesday. I can't wait! I bought it used with 10k on it, witout driving first. Hopefully I won't have any of these gearbox issues I keep reading about!?!?

I look forward to possibly meeting some of you at the get togethers!

: )

Hello peoples I'm new here, saying hello from Pearland TX.
Got my 16 Kona Blue FiST in july and paint is already flaking off the rear bumper wtf haha

Got my 16 Kona Blue FiST in july and paint is already flaking off the rear bumper wtf haha
Welcome to the FiST club....and all the semi irritating quirks we have with our cars?!? I went crazy picking mine apart for a month and when I finally just decided to turn the stereo up and quit obsessing it became a lot more fun to drive.

If it wasn't damaged and it just started flaking then it's something that can be repaired under warranty.

Welcome to the FiST club....and all the semi irritating quirks we have with our cars?!? I went crazy picking mine apart for a month and when I finally just decided to turn the stereo up and quit obsessing it became a lot more fun to drive.

Yea getting used to this car is kind of hard after the focus st, smaller, less power but handling wise it feels like my autocross focus so I LOVE that aspect I just really need more power haha

If it wasn't damaged and it just started flaking then it's something that can be repaired under warranty.
Yea it wasn't damaged it literally just flaked off of the rear bumper driver side where the bottom piece fits to the main bumper under that reflector. Dealership has to take pictures of it to send to ford, they told me to wait until it stops raining here so that may be awhile haha but as long as it gets fixed ill be a happy camper

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #47
Welcome fellow Texans! In the Dallas area we usually meet up a few times a month. North Texas ST's. We have a facebook group and thats where we announce meets. The COBB first thursday meet usually has a bunch of ST's.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I'm in NW Houston with a magnetic metallic Fiesta ST. Sorry, I don't know the color lingo (MM?) and have not gotten used to calling it a FiST yet lol. Who in Spring has the highly modified black one with Cobb stickers all over it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm in NW Houston with a magnetic metallic Fiesta ST. Sorry, I don't know the color lingo (MM?) and have not gotten used to calling it a FiST yet lol. Who in Spring has the highly modified black one with Cobb stickers all over it?

Idk if you're in the Houston ST Facebook group, but they're more active on there.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Yes the Houston ST/RS Group is way more active than in here haha check them out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Still waiting on approval on the FB group. Anybody have a Cobb Accessport? I'm thinking of doing the stage 1 Mountune