Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Texas Fiesta ST owners

You know that there's a Facebook group of ST owners in Houston? It's heavy on the FoST owners tho, but a bunch of FiSTs as well. You have to have a "real" FB page to join this closed group, they're petty like that.
I’ve heard about it, but the problem is that I don’t have a FB account, so I haven’t bothered. Maybe I can get in touch with them through my fiancé’s account.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I’ve heard about it, but the problem is that I don’t have a FB account, so I haven’t bothered. Maybe I can get in touch with them through my fiancé’s account.
I have a fake FB, so - thru the FB messenger - I got an invite from the group admin to come out to the group’s next meet to demonstrate that I actually exist.

Was it you? For the first time since I moved here in July, I saw another FiST on the road in DFW! Were you driving a red FiST yesterday about 4:45 southbound on I35? I was in a white 2014 waving like a silly person at the Loop 12 split.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Late to the party as I have taken a bit of a break form forums and what not. But I live in College Station / Bryan. I have seen one or 2 Fiestas around town over the last year. Anyone here from the area?

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Anybody in here have the cloth seats? I absolutely hate the recaros and want to see if the cloth seats are worth the switch, or if I should just sell this car for something comfortable.

Anybody in here have the cloth seats? I absolutely hate the recaros and want to see if the cloth seats are worth the switch, or if I should just sell this car for something comfortable.
For real? I adore these Recaros, but I can see where they wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. Even driving from Oregon they were just so damn comfy.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
You bought a FiST with Recaros because you were looking for a “comfortable” car??

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
You bought a FiST with Recaros because you were looking for a “comfortable” car??
No I bought a fist because it was 9k. It just happened to have recaros and it's terribly uncomfortable on long commutes. It forces me into a forward neck, rounded shoulder, squished balls and flexed wrist posture.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
No I bought a fist because it was 9k. It just happened to have recaros and it's terribly uncomfortable on long commutes. It forces me into a forward neck, rounded shoulder, squished balls and flexed wrist posture.

I don’t think it’s Recaros. This is not a GT car. There’s a lot of choices in the used car market if you want comfort. A Camry. FiST isn’t that.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I do an hour each way each day in these seats, but I'm only 5'9ish with little T-Rex arms. How tall are you?

5'5. I think this car fits taller people better because the pedals force me to pull the seat forward and the steering wheel is pushed all the way in but I still have to cock my wrists because the torso bolsters don't let my arms rest by my side. Seats without the insane bolsters would be an improvement.

It's like these seats were designed for desk jockeys.

I mean worse case I can swing by a dealership, if nobody has the cloth seats in DFW.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Hah, I just replaced my driver’s seat with a fixed-back Recaro. I’ve still got a cloth passenger seat if that helps.
Maybe, I'm just in mckinney. If the cloth seats are tolerable I'd be interested in buying it. Driving the car is fun, but cruising for long periods has me fidgeting.

Anybody interested in going to the September 1 Track Night at Motorsport Ranch Cresson? I’ve got a buy one get one free for somebody who hasn’t been to one before. If we split, it’d get you in for $68 - not bad for an hour of track time!

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Anybody interested in going to the September 1 Track Night at Motorsport Ranch Cresson? I’ve got a buy one get one free for somebody who hasn’t been to one before. If we split, it’d get you in for $68 - not bad for an hour of track time!
I have class so I can't swing it! I haven't forgot I got your headrest, I can get it to you next weekend!

Relocated from Austin TX, Liquid Blue 2015 Fiesta ST black Motigi MR116 rims with red stripe, you will see me around the Flower Mound/Lewisville TX area. Stage 3 Cobb kit, Fidanza flywheel, 2.5 inch turbo turbo back stainless exhaust with Mishimoto High Flow Catted down pipe, Recaro Option, Sunroof, Navigation. Mishimoto Radiator next for this Texas heat, and LSD to finish sometime later this year.
Spotted a Black with Gold rim ST in Flower Mound area, White ST on George Bush, Orange one here in Lewisville, so far that's it.

Welcome to DFW; I've been in Flo Mo for years and spot a FiST now and then, but it's slim pickings. A month or so ago, a Tuxedo Black FiST passed me on the 114 going east near the O'Connor exit; he waved.