Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Best High Performance AS Tires

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #181
Everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a bully or a dick. You only play nice when someone is rubbing your feet. You don’t understand me nor humor in general. How could you? You are only happy when you are spewing your verbose blather then either angry or offended. It’s like a switch goes off. You then justify your unwarranted attacks because they are dicks etc. Sorry bud but your problem is way bigger than me or others that don’t conform to the elaborate mold you’ve made for everyone to fit in. My guess is no one fits in it, including you. Take a little break, look in the mirror and ask yourself “Do I like what I see”. Btw I high 5 myself in the mirror everyday 👌

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
See? That’s called humor. He made fun of me and I laughed along with him. It’s called not taking yourself too seriously. 😂
Not picking a side here. Not interested. Just couldn't help cracking a joke. That gets me in more trouble IRL then it's probably worth though lol.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #185
Not picking a side here. Not interested. Just couldn't help cracking a joke. That gets me in more trouble IRL then it's probably worth though lol.
If you are laughing you are on the right side.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #187
I started this thread. I just realized that ha ha 🤪

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a bully or a dick. You only play nice when someone is rubbing your feet. You don’t understand me nor humor in general. How could you? You are only happy when you are spewing your verbose blather then either angry or offended. It’s like a switch goes off. You then justify your unwarranted attacks because they are dicks etc. Sorry bud but your problem is way bigger than me or others that don’t conform to the elaborate mold you’ve made for everyone to fit in. My guess is no one fits in it, including you. Take a little break, look in the mirror and ask yourself “Do I like what I see”. Btw I high 5 myself in the mirror everyday [emoji108]
This is all very true. I have been on his block list. I'm a dick too. Look we can agree on something.
Fresh tires not made in China.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #197
This is all very true. I have been on his block list. I'm a dick too. Look we can agree on something.
Fresh tires not made in China.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Yes sir. He wanted me to crash my car and die on Reddit

Mikey456

If anyone is interested. I saw that the OEM tires are on sale at tire rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure this forum would be much better off if this All Season Tire thread disappeared, OP could do their own research just as well and avoid all this crazy noise.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I'm pretty sure this forum would be much better off if this All Season Tire thread disappeared, OP could do their own research just as well and avoid all this crazy noise.
The drama seems to have died down since it all happened. I made another thread as this was going down to try and get some clarity if you're interested.