Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Most awesome Exhaust sounds......

the duke

Ok.. I know ...I know. I finally got my Microphone setup. I'm gonna try to video it tomorrow and see how well I can get it and maybe some fireballs! I've just been cranking out 16 hour days lately and have been tardy on this and waiting for my mic [emoji441].
I wish I had 16 hour days around an F40 with Tubis.

Quick video of my exhaust sounds.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fk43JRYWMU

Cobb Turboback
GoPro Hero 6
GoPro Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter
Olympus ME-51S Stereo Microphone
Movo WS1 Furry Microphone Windscreen

Mic location
View attachment 31361
Rev limiter at 7 grand? I'm intrigued because I've always thought a 1.6 should be able to spin faster than the 6.k soft-6.5k hard limit Ford sends it out of the factory with, but I assume you've gone with a bigger turbo?

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Rev limiter at 7 grand? I'm intrigued because I've always thought a 1.6 should be able to spin faster than the 6.k soft-6.5k hard limit Ford sends it out of the factory with, but I assume you've gone with a bigger turbo?
Our engines are undersquare, or long stroke engines. Not really great for revving the piss out of, but make good torque.