Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The NEW: revo RT330 turbo kit is here!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #22
I'm very interested in this turbo, it looks like it will have great ability to achieve 350whp + with a quick spool when given ethanol.
easily w/aux fuel
Tune+ has already reached near this with the previous revo S242

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
just a quick update : for those that have ordered
turbos are in and ready, just waiting on a few last parts bits of the kits to arrive at revo before these start shipping (charge pipes)

thanks for all the pre-orders

FREE SHIPPING right now is a HUGE savings...you are bypassing shipping costs from the UK and in the states as well as costs to bring in these turbos.
Act now and save while the pre-order is still active...

[thumb]

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do we know yet if these will have to be run with a Tune+ wastegate? Or has Revo made improvements to the wastegate such that an upgrade is not necessary. I am specifically talking about the findings from the Revo S242 Turbo Kit.

You can see the dyno above from revo using 95RON which is like 91 octane here. Tuning options here in the states such as with COBB pro tuning : Tune+, JST, Dizzy etc. will be quite amazing! I'm very confident this turbo kit is the game changer for the Fiesta. I'm torn if I'll be installing the Peron 25-550 or this revo Rt330 now since the potential for a true stock fitment with this much head room is now available. I may have just answered my own question since I'll be sponsoring enough young guys that want to be the fastest and highest horsepower Fiestas around soon enough that can run the Peron kits with Peron 4-port aux kits....
Peron 4 port auc kits? :O Details on that please :)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #27
Do we know yet if these will have to be run with a Tune+ wastegate? Or has Revo made improvements to the wastegate such that an upgrade is not necessary. I am specifically talking about the findings from the Revo S242 Turbo Kit.
I'm certain the way tuning is done in the US a higher pressure wastegate will be needed to max out the turbo but won't be needed to easily hit the advertised numbers the turbo is designed to produce
Adam will spec a Turbosmart WGA and we will see what these can do with aux fuel just like the S242

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #32
I'm not certain every customer purchasing the kit is going after maxing it but there will be a few
These kits are ready at revo and shipping this week which is awesome news for a bunch of my customers....
I'm anxious to see the builds pop up as well. We have one customer that has gone the UK route with most of his mods revo, ITG, VUDU, etc and should be really cool to see vs. the more common selections[thumb]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #33
tomorrow is the last day for FREE SHIPPING

all Pre-Order customers will have tracking and my stock is on the way to the states [thumb]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #34
we have stocked out of our allocated amount of kits already
additional kist will be in stock next week....act now for quick shipping to your door via DHL or FedEx

there is also an upgraded TUNEPLUS spec Turbosmart wastegate option on the site to include with your kit or can be ordered individually for a kit you already have
The supplied wastegate from revo will allow you to reach the advertised horsepower number. The upgraded turbosmart wastegate will help you reach a higher PSI than possible with the supplied revo RT330 wastegate. TUNEPLUS has spec'd this new wastegate and is in stock here at whoosh....today[strongman]

https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/copy-of-turbosmart-fiesta-st-all-the-boost-14-psi-wastegate-free-shipping

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #35
RT330 power

this turbo has seen 12.3 at 113 mph on road tires at Santa Pod in the UK this past weekend
that's with the factory equipped wastegate / unaltered RT330 kit

I think there will be some staggering number and results to come from US owners very soon

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #38
Another review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5bFIJ3n74

Can't wait to hear more about this thing.
I was chatting with Jake the owner of the car in the drag video posted on facebook that I mentioned going 12.3 @ 113mph

His Fiesta 3 door has minimal mods
revo RT330 kit as delivered with the stock wastegate pre-loaded to 9psi
Milltek turbo back exhaust
stock crossover pipe
ITG intake
stock clutch/trans
97ron fuel
Dunlop track tires

very impressive!

jeff

2000 Post Club
Great stuff!

Not to wet blanket any of this - I think it's helpful to mention this however...330 brake HP is equivalent to around 280 wheel HP. Keep that in mind so it's an apples to apples comparison if you're contrasting this option with one of the Garrett turbos/MRX/Pumaspeed products. Dyno chart/video "A" might say "330HP" but it's bhp while chart/video "B" might say "300HP" but it's whp which is actually more than 330bhp. Can be misleading to the unaware.

I compared this to my dyno chart from my X47 and torque comes on almost identically. I imagine it's a similar driving experience and power with the same fuel mix is probably comparable. Very nice option for sure! I look forward to more results.

Does anyone know what target boost is for these on various fuel options? I'm curious to compare it to my turbo, which is 25.4 per Pumaspeed.

Great to have so many options for our cars.

EDIT
Brake/flywheel are somewhat synonymous, in that they are not wheel HP.....my point is that the 327.5HP figures are not really 327.5HP.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Great stuff!

Not to wet blanket any of this - I think it's helpful to mention this however...330 brake HP is equivalent to around 280 wheel HP. Keep that in mind so it's an apples to apples comparison if you're contrasting this option with one of the Garrett turbos/MRX/Pumaspeed products. Dyno chart/video "A" might say "330HP" but it's bhp while chart/video "B" might say "300HP" but it's whp which is actually more than 330bhp. Can be misleading to the unaware.

I compared this to my dyno chart from my X47 and torque comes on almost identically. I imagine it's a similar driving experience and power with the same fuel mix is probably comparable. Very nice option for sure! I look forward to more results.

Does anyone know what target boost is for these on various fuel options? I'm curious to compare it to my turbo, which is 25.4 per Pumaspeed.

Great to have so many options for our cars.
It literally says "Flywheel Power" on the Y-Axis, lol

Last edited: