Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Stanced Fiesta ST Showcase Thread

J2FoRS

I painted them. Those are the Stock tires right there.
I did the same thing with my Toyo Tires as well:

I used the Sharpie Oil Based markers. They work real nice, just be sure to clean the tire before you start and you have to do more than one coat. Think of it like a painting.
It beats that tire lettering kit that costs like $300.
Very cool! Thanks for sharing. The Toyo one looks sick! I have some Toyo Proxes on some other rims at home I'll try on first. Haha it doesn't come off when you wash the car or in rain etc? I'm loving that look! I also need to get me some ST center caps lIke that.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I painted them. Those are the Stock tires right there.
I did the same thing with my Toyo Tires as well:

I used the Sharpie Oil Based markers. They work real nice, just be sure to clean the tire before you start and you have to do more than one coat. Think of it like a painting.
It beats that tire lettering kit that costs like $300.
Does it come off after washing?

It actually stays very well. The only thing that will remove it is if you scrub it or touch it repeatedly.

The best is that if it does fade or wear off you can just touch it up with some more of the paint. I do it every couple of weeks to keep it looking fresh.

Thanks for the idea I'm glad I have past experiences with paint pens or my tires would probably be dripping with paint lol

C. love

I wanna see this style in a Fiesta

wish mine wasn't a daily and more of my project car, i would then be tempted to slam it

C. love

there are no shortages of focus's hammered on their nuts are there. For me the jury is out in those wheels someties they look tits others they dont, maybe it had to do with how high or low the car is

C. love

Does not matter that is F$%!EN DOPE!!!! i really wish they made those rocket bunny style overs for the fiesta. I might be tempted to do some dumb $h&! with my car that RS looks so cool

Does not matter that is F$%!EN DOPE!!!! i really wish they made those rocket bunny style overs for the fiesta. I might be tempted to do some dumb $h&! with my car that RS looks so cool
I have the fifteen52 flare kit on the way. Figured I'd guinea pig and see what they look like on a performance blue car that's a little lower than the 1552 car. Maybe it'll sway some people into liking the kit more!
I also sold my wheels and am ordering some 9" width wheels soon to fill out the fenders. We'll see. :)

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Hey folks....

This is a Stanced "Showcase" thread with the intent of showcasing stanced Fiesta ST's as well as examples of other stanced vehicles ...

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

This thread has been cleaned and stance debates / strong opinions have been moved to "Stance General Discussion" Thread (below)

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/2135-Stance-General-Discussion