Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thought it was a wheel bearing, tire came apart

OP
haunsolo7

haunsolo7

U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #22
Gentleman we build fast cars here why are we talking about politicians

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Gentleman we build fast cars here why are we talking about politicians
I've had such good experiences out of the Continental snow tires I bought, I thought I'd give their ExtremeContact all-season a try. So far it's been good. Will see what they do this Winter.
Good luck with your purchase sir!
There's a "Report" button beneath our posts BTW. (I'm surprised they're still there LoL...)

@rallystaff -
On-topic, which of the Lionhart tire treads are you running?
I don't see a tread option that's "ugly" enough to offer any performance on snow. (too smooth and curvy)
https://lionharttires.com/passenger-tires/
Ah... the descriptions specify "near freezing" meaning, not really engineered for snow. šŸ˜Ž

Dialcaliper

Reminder: Shut off traction control for Winter hill climbing. We often forget here, and have to remind/inform neighbors.
Thatā€™s good advice as for as you mention, going uphill, using chains or on ice (anywhere with lots of wheelspin)

If youā€™re having ā€œone-wheel-driveā€ problems on snow/ice, itā€™s better to very lightly left foot brake to arrest the wheelspin.