Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tire Size for 17x8

I have 17x8 Konig Hypergrams with Nitto 215/40's...no rubbing on stock suspension but switching to Konis and H&R sports within the next week, I got camber bolts as well just in case I need to run a little negative camber to avoid rubbing...I'll report back with my findings when it's all installed!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have 17x8 Konig Hypergrams with Nitto 215/40's...no rubbing on stock suspension but switching to Konis and H&R sports within the next week, I got camber bolts as well just in case I need to run a little negative camber to avoid rubbing...I'll report back with my findings when it's all installed!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Please do, im about to pull the trigger on this wheel/tire combo. Interested to see how it pairs with a set of the h&r sports vs the whitelines. Thanks

TDavis

1000 Post Club
You definitely won't rub on stock suspension with a 17x8 and 215/40. I'm on a 17x8 et38 with a 215/40 on coilovers and I only rub in the front on VERY extreme cases. Its rare.