Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

To jack or to ramp...

The front end sticks out so far on the FiST, and my car is lowered with a Mountune lip... there's no chance of using ramps, at least not in the front. Too bad. I like my RhinoRamps a lot.
I've been hemming and hawing about a QuickJack for many years now. I might need to finally pull the trigger.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I guess I'm the minority here - use ramps the majority of the time. Only time I use the jack stands is if I need the whole car up (rare) or when I'm going to need the creeper to go under and back a bunch because the ramps are too low for it and I'll scrape my nose off.

I have a set of Race Ramps and they’re probably the safest from that standpoint but I still prefer jack stands.
I have Race Ramps as well, and think they are great for certain things. Super safe- you'd have to really be moving to go off the end, , are easy to store, and they fit under the lowered FiST easily.