Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Took my FiST to Streets of Willow

First time at Streets ever and first time taking this car to a track. I ran a 1:32 I feel like I could do much better with grippy tires and temps higher than 40 degrees haha overall happy with my performance though and I had an amazing time. I love this car and had a lot of people asking me about it, fun times!

View: https://youtu.be/YR_NG1M6DUI

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
If you think the Streets of Willow are fun, you should try the Horsethief Mile.

OP
R5Mk2
Thread Starter #4
Are you having a 'cold snap' over there on the left coast currently??
Yea it’s been chilly the high was like 50 on Saturday out there in the desert, I know other areas laugh at that but for us here its cold haha

Last edited:

slopoke

Get on the big track. It's a lot of fun. I haven't been on the Streets of Willow, so I can't compare. I used to ride with the WSMC from 90 to 93. The long sweeper and back straight to the start finish line is a blast.

OP
R5Mk2
Thread Starter #6
Get on the big track. It's a lot of fun. I haven't been on the Streets of Willow, so I can't compare. I used to ride with the WSMC from 90 to 93. The long sweeper and back straight to the start finish line is a blast.
I’ve done big Willow in one of my old cars it is a ton of fun. The long sweeper is quite the pucker factor first few times you do it. I will have to get the FiST on it someday for sure.