Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Torn induction hose

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I think many believe email is the way to conduct business with brick and mortar stores. That may work for internet sales companies but big companies like Mountune who have real people whose job is to work with you it is better to talk to a human. Emails generally get bounced around for days to get to the different people and all the data verified. I ordered the hose for my 2016 in 2016 but it did not work due the changes. I called and 4 days later had a return label in the mail and a week later a credit back on my card. Did not have to leave the house, packaged picked up on doorstep. My advice is to call, don't be a jerk the customer service person. they did not cause your problem and give them time to get something done. The larger the company the more different people have to get involved as opposed to a 1 man operation out of a garage. Nothing happens in a large corporation without multiple departments being involved and approvals. As I believe others folks said, give them time and don't expect a daily update.

BTW, I believe Mountune USA is just not that interested is stocking much for our ST's as they are an oddball in the ST world picture and now dead here. ST sales are dwarfed by other Ford sales at this point I believe. In the rest of the world the new ST dominates older ST parts sales. The exhaust seems to be perpetually out of stock, could be they don't order them until they have sufficient orders on file and fill them with the shipment and start the next long cycle of waiting. I am actually surprised they spent the money on an intake hose for 2016's and up. I think there is not much of a market for them as anyone that really wanted one probably bought one already and uses the older Ford harnesses or one of the abortion so called "fixes".

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Mountune USA is more FoST and FoRS oriented because Ford actually sold more FoST’s here and pretty much all FoRS built to be imported here. You cannot find one on dealer lots and its the same with FoST.
Last Mountune meet I was at the majority of cars where FoST’s. There were a ton of FoRS as well, not to say there were not a lot of FiST’s but it was definitely outnumbered.
I see FoST’s all the time here, I do not see nearly as many FiST’s. Running around on the streets.