Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Torque Pro won't Talk

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Anyone using or used this app"?
Got my Vgate Scan Bluetooth dongle today and download the app (paid version).
I got it paired ok with Ford Audio but the app won't communicate with the dongle.
When I plug the dongle into the OBD2 port, the red power light on the dongle comes on, but the OBD light flashes on briefly and then goes out (Ignition On).
Plug my OBD2 scan tool in and there is no problem there. Also seems like the dongle is faulty?.
Been through all the settings, its got me stuffed at the moment, probably something simple I need to do.

XuperXero

Check your PM.

Also, my phone works with both Sync Audio and TorquePro at the same time! Nifty!

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Hi XX

Couldn't get TP to work, tried everything I could think off(not much).
Pairing was not the problem, TP would not communicate with the Bluetooth dongle. Weird thing is I down loaded the free version and it connected to the dongle no problems. Gave up in the end and brought another ODBll app called TouchScan.
It connected straight up, no problems.
No idea how it compares to TP but its does what I want at the moment. I am trying to data log with it , I can get info on a spread sheet but not on a graph.

XuperXero

I've configured mine to datalog into spreadsheet everytime I have the app on. So it's quite useful.

Shouldn't be a huge difference with TouchScan, they all read off ECU, as long as the formula configured in the apps is correct, there shouldn't be much errors.